Have you tried out the Pingdom website speed test? The Pingdom test is designed to help make your site faster by identifying what about a webpage is fast, slow, too big, and so on.
How quickly your website loads affects everything from user experience to search engine rankings, conversion rates, and more. If you have a website, you need to understand its load times so you can make improvements if needed.
Pingdom is a freemium tool/service that helps you to do just that. At first glance, it may seem like a relatively simple testing tool because of its seemingly basic free speed test but once you register, a whole world of other features becomes available.
Pingdom uses a global network of testing centers to check website speed in more than 100 territories. You can now accurately analyze the user experience from anywhere in the world and highlight localized issues in need of additional investigation.
Pingdom Website Speed Test
The Pingdom website speed test platform offers a 14-day free trial. So, even if you don’t become a long-term paying customer, I’d encourage you to at least use the premium tool for 14 days to dig into your site’s performance. Now tell me isn’t that amazing.
How quickly your web pages load has a significant impact on the end user’s experience and buying decision, which is why effective website speed testing and analysis is so important. With SolarWinds Pingdom, you can test and monitor load times and analyze issues causing delays.
Effective website speed optimization means tuning every element for maximum performance. Pingdom tests every element to identify bottlenecks, from image downloads to back-end SQL query execution times. Aggregated performance grades summarize the results of every test performed and provide an action plan for improvement.
How to Use Pingdom’s Free Speed Tests
When most people think of Pingdom, they probably think of Pingdom’s popular free speed test tool. To use it, all you need to do is:
- Enter the URL of your site
- Choose where to test from (i.e. the test location closest to your target audience)
- Click Start Test. Get more details here.
Countries Pingdom Speed Test is Available
Currently, Pingdom offers seven different test locations for its free speed test tool:
- Asia— Tokyo, Japan
- Europe— Frankfurt, Germany
- Europe— London, UK
- North America — Washington D.C., USA
- North America — San Francisco, USA
- Pacific — Sydney, Australia
- South America— Sao Paulo, Brazil
How Pingdom Can Work for You
- For Digital Marketers; your site is your digital storefront. Your marketing collateral and campaigns have brought them to your site, but if it’s unavailable, slow, or broken, it could hurt your brand and your business objectives. Help ensure your customers have the best experience on your site with synthetic monitoring.
- It can help web hosting providers
- It also helps web developers
- For IT/Web Ops
How to Use Pingdom’s Free Advanced Performance Analysis Tools
In addition to basic information on your site’s load time, file size, and HTTP requests, Pingdom also includes some advanced analysis tools that dig deeper into your site’s performance. You can get more details about the Pingdom speed test and how to use it by simply clicking here.
More Helpful Posts