Years back registration on PECOS (Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System) is done manually. This was considered to be time-wasting and stressful. This was due to the procedure most users had to go through before they can successfully be enrolled in the Medicare program. As the years go by more development and upgrade on technology begin to take place.
The need for upgrading the service to high technology and the suitable process was considered. Online internet service was introduced to reduce the stress and difficult procedures users had to go through. This new online Medicare enrollment process was put to work with immediate effect in late 2008 (December).
PECOS online Medicare enrollment process was very useful. It was accepted by most providers and suppliers who are enrolled and also those who just want to take part in the program. A new participant was able to enroll in this platform online with ease.
Changes can easily be made on information entered by providers and suppliers on the enrollment form they filled online. This process was better than when it was done manually. The process and time spent on Medicare enrollment reduced due to the fast response by the internet database.
PECOS Online Registration
With PECOS online Medicare registration you can be able to access your data information and make easy changes to the error made on it. With a successful registration on this web portal, users can be able to have created “Login” details. Below are steps to register your account;
- Lunch any internet web browser on the device you are using
- Type https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov/pecos/login.do on the search bar of the web browser you lunch.
- The next page that pops out is the home page. Search for the link that says “Register for a User Account” and click on it
- Fill in the correct information required from you on the necessary field or box
- An email account will send to your mail which is your login details (your username and password)
PECOS Online Login
The step below will guide you on how to log in to the PECOS Medicare Enrolment account.
- Locate any browser on your device and click it
- Enter the URL https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov/pecos/login.do on the search bar of your web browser
- Enter your login detail on the required field and click Login to access your Medicare Enrolment account.
Once you log in successfully to this service. You can easily access your account and make any corrections on it without going through stress.