PayPal is an online operating software or app which is downloaded online on AppStore or play store, register for, and used to connect to stores online i.e you can pay for services/goods as you are connected to a variety of stores and purchases.
If you’re iquisitive and don’t know what PayPal goods and services really entail, this will be a potent guide as it is the main purpose of this article.
PayPal Services and Goods – How Does it Work?
Here, I will explain in details how PayPal’s goods and services operation work. Foremost, you must know that:
- Online payment transitionary system is built-in into PayPal majorly between a buyer and a seller, and purchases are made by the buyer by tapping on the “buy now button”.
- The payment mode allows for paying fees to the seller directly i.e goods and services paid under the PayPal purchase protection.
- The transaction between the buyer and the seller occurs on both ends with their bank account; debit or credit card linked to the PayPal account.
- The seller can also choose to have money received into the account directly, the PayPal-linked cash account, or sell goods and services with a personal account.
The step-by-Step Process for Transacting on PayPal
These are the step-by-step processes for transacting on PayPal:
For the buyer.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- There’s a “send and request button” at the top of the page, tap on it.
- Tap on the “pay for goods and services” and give the e-mail of the seller in the box.
- Click on next after that, and input the payment for the recipient into the box.
- Now, confirm the transaction and wait for a pop-message notification of completion.
For the seller.
As a seller, money can be withdrawn from your PayPal account by:
- Clicking on the “send and request “ button of your account.
- Then request from anyone under the “request payment” and input the buyer’s e-mail address.
- Tap on “next”, input the desired money, and click on “Request payment”.
- Finally, when the transaction is complete, a confirmation message will be sent to you.
Note that the PayPal account creation and transaction are totally free except in exceptional cases.
Benefits of PayPal Goods and Services
Choosing to transact on PayPal has a lot of advantages, some of which are given below.
- Transactions are easy and convenient on the platform.
- Transactions are likewise protected under “PayPal purchase protection” which secures your personal data. It also has a two-factor login, e-mail confirmations, and end-to-end encryptions.
- It gives room for business and purchases either as a seller and a buyer for free, all available on the software and just a click away.
- Goods and services are gotten at the stipulated time.
- You can lodge a complaint or contact the customer service center when issues arise.
Now that you understand what PayPal services and good is all about, make do to join the millions of people making use of it if you’re not yet on the platform.