PayPal for recurring payments helps you manage automatic payments in one simple place. Recurring payments are also automatic payments that repeat according to schedule and are processed electronically. Recurring payments are commonly used for subscriptions, membership, and services. Businesses really benefit from predictable payment while customers enjoy the convenience of automatic payment.
PayPal for Recurring Payments
Now, PayPal makes it very easy to manage online automatic payments through online invoicing, email marketing and website sales. PayPal recurring payment is a very ideal solution for online-based businesses that need to bill customers for online memberships, repeat services, and subscriptions. When a card expires, notifications to update your payment information will start rolling in.
Fixing payment for subscriptions for one payment is time-consuming but with PayPal, you will do it once and control all your subscriptions from one convenient hub.
How it Works
To make recurring payments go to your provider website and you want to pay and set up PayPal as your preferred way to pay. Your payments will now flow through your PayPal account and an email will be sent to you when the transaction is complete. You may wonder what is in it for you well, you set up automatic payments in a flash.
Keep track of your bills and purchases in one place. Easily update your billing information. You get to avoid the hassle of updating all your subscriptions. Also, you should pay securely with the security from PayPal. You also get to pay any way you like, using your bank account, debit card, or credit card.
How to Cancel an Automatic Payment
Here are the procedures on how to cancel an automatic payment with a merchant.
- Log in to your PayPal account through the app or desktop.
- On the page that appears click on the profile button at the top of the page.
- Then click on my money and then also click on update beside my preapproved payments to find your payments.
- Select the payment and then click on cancel.
The subscription will be can canceled but please note that a subscription can be canceled up until the day before the next scheduled payment in order for you not to be charged.
How to Open a PayPal Account
To be able to start making recurring payments in PayPal you have to, first of all, have a PayPal account. to join PayPal is free and all you need is your email address and a password. Here are the procedures to follow when opening your PayPal account.
- Visit the website https://www.paypal.com or open the mobile app.
- Click on sign up for free or tap on the sign up in the app.
- Enter a valid email address and create a very strong password that is also easy to remember.
- Fill in your personal details in the form provided and make sure they are your legal details.
- Enter your credit or debit card but you can skip it if you do not have them with you.
- Enter your bank account information. You can skip it but you must add a bank account if you would want to withdraw funds.
- You will be asked to apply for credit. Also, you can skip this option but if you want to apply, make sure to read the terms.
- Click on no thanks to skip the option and you will be taken to your account summary.
Now that you have securely opened your PayPal account, you can now make recurring payments to pay for subscriptions, memberships and much more.
How to Log in to your PayPal Account
Logging in to your PayPal account is quite easily done. If you have your details saved to your computer you will not need this process. You can use the website or app.
- Open the PayPal website paypal.com.
- Click on login and fill in eyour email address.
- Enter your password and click on continue.
You will be redirected to your account summary. PayPal has given it users to purchase online without ever revealing their financial details.