“PayPal Credit Review”, PayPal Credit is a digital reusable credit line to shop online anywhere PayPal is accepted and gets six months special financing on purchases of ninety-nine dollars every time you shop.
Also, PayPal credit which was previously known as or called “Bill Me Later” is a payment method offered on the website of many well-known merchants including those of Home Depot, Walmart, USPS, Best Buy, and much more.
PayPal Credit Review
Now the credit account is for users or customers with very good credit. In order words, if you have good credit you can apply for it. PayPal credit asks its users or customers at every purchase to log in to their PayPal account to complete the transaction. The approved customer can then pay the bill by mail (check), phone, online or via bank account at PayPal. Once the PayPal credit account is linked to PayPal and it becomes a funding option within the PayPal account and gives you the option to pay off the PayPal credit balance.
How to Apply for PayPal Credit
Here are the procedures to follow when applying for PayPal Credit.
- Open the PayPal credit application page using your web browser. https://www.paypal.com/ppcreditapply/da/us/lander.
- Click on the, apply now button. It is blue and white.
- On the next page enter your PayPal email address into the text box in the middle of the page and click on next.
- Enter your account password and click on log in. Also, you can easily skip this step once or if you are already logged in.
- In the form on the left side of the page, enter your street address, city, state, and ZIP code that you want to use as your billing address then, click on continue.
- On the next page fill out your personal information form which is your date of birth, social security number, phone number or mobile number.
- Click on agree and review terms. This is at the bottom of the page.
- Read the term of use and click on agree and apply.
- If prompted click on agree and apply. This will prompt PayPal to begin determining whether or not you are approved for PayPal Credit.
You will be alerted whether or not you are approved for a credit line within a minute of applying. If approved click on continues when prompted. You will be taken to your PayPal account.
How to Make Payment to PayPal Credit
Making payments to PayPal credit is important because failing to make payments in time and in full will result in both interest fees for the unpaid section and a fixed late fee.
- Open your PayPal account on your computer.
- Click on make payment which is below the PayPal credit heading on the left side of the page.
- If you do not see the make a payment link, you either do not have a payment to make our current charges have not been processed.
- Fill out the form by entering the amount you want to pay, the method you want to use like your bank account, and the date on which you want to send payment.
- Click on continue.
- Click on pay and in doing so you will pay or schedule for your PayPal credit balance.
Your payment will be made to PayPal immediately or for when schedule.
How to Set Up Recurring Payment for PayPal Credit
Establishing recurring payments is a good way to boost your credit by ensuring you are never late in your payment. If you want your bank to automatically pay off your PayPal credit balance each month here is what to do.
- On your PayPal account click on details to the right of the PayPal credit heading.
- Click on set up automatic payments on the side of the page.
- Select a payment amount and method.
- Click on continue.
- Click on agree and schedule payments.
And your payments will be automatically from your bank account each month.