PayPal Bitcoin is quite a dilemma if you do not know the way to go about it. Bitcoin is a very popular cryptocurrency or digital currency that does not have a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user to user. PayPal is an online platform for both buyers and sellers.
This platform helps you make purchases and pay online without revealing your financial details and as a seller, your customers feel secure when they make payments to you.
You may wonder how PayPal and Bitcoin come into play since they are vastly different. Bitcoin being a digital currency and PayPal an online transaction platform, this how they both relate. They relate because you may be able to use PayPal to purchase Bitcoin. Though you will have to use a third party for the exchange to work because you cannot fund your PayPal account using Bitcoin.
How to Exchange PayPal with Bitcoin
There is so many ways to buy cryptocurrency but there is no direct way to exchange PayPal with bitcoin. But there are websites that sell bitcoins and also accept PayPal. Here are a few websites that sell bitcoins and also accept PayPal as a payment option.
- Localbitcoins: With this market place you can buy Bitcoin using PayPal but you have to be careful when picking a seller. This market place is a well-known way to buy Bitcoin using your PayPal account. When using this platform click on the trader name to check the feedback and trade volume. Doing this will give you a good idea of how credible the seller is. To visit the platform https://localbitcoins.com/.
- Coinbase: This platform is also popular when it comes to buying Bitcoin with PayPal. This feature is available in the U.S.A and all major European countries. The interface of the coin base is easy to use and it is also beginner-friendly. To visit https://www.coinbase.com/.
- Paxful: This is popular for users to buy Bitcoin using PayPal and some other alternatives. To use this platform you will need a verified USA PayPal account. Your PayPal account is only verified if you link your bank account, debit card, and upload an ID. To visit https://www.paxful.com/.
PayPal is only accepted in a limited number of platform and sometimes incur additional fees. With these platforms listed above, you can exchange your PayPal balance for Bitcoin with ease and simplicity. There are other platforms apart from the ones listed above.
How to Fund PayPal with Bitcoins
Since you can use PayPal to directly buy Bitcoin so it goes you can fund your PayPal account with bitcoins without a third party. Here is how to fund PayPal with bitcoins.
- Coinbase: this platform does not only exchange PayPal for Bitcoin both also allows you to sell your bitcoins and withdraw funds via PayPal. You can do this by withdrawing cash to PayPal or sell directly to your PayPal account. This feature is available in the only selected region and if your region is supported for PayPal payouts you will see an option to connect your PayPal account to your coinbase account. visit https://www.coinbase.com/
- ChangeX: this is a popular digital currency exchange website and here you can deposit Bitcoin and withdraw funds directly to your PayPal address. With just a single transaction you can convert Bitcoin and though the limit is not high. It works very well. Visit https://www.changex.com/
- Localbitcons: this platform connects the buyer to sellers and you have the option to sell your bitcoins for PayPal money. Read terms of trade and make sure you can comply with them. To visit https://www.localbitcoins.com/.
These are among the best options for you to fund your PayPal account with bitcoins as bitcoins adoption increases day by day.