Oxford Foundry/FMDQ Private Markets Innovate Nigeria Programme 2022
Deadline: January 31, 2022.
Oxford Foundry/FMDQ Private Markets Innovate Nigeria Programme 2022. Innovate Nigeria Programme, is a two (2) week intensive accelerator programme crafted to support innovation-driven Start-Ups in Nigeria in becoming scalable enterprises that have the potential to create transformative social and economic impact within the Nigerian economy.
The Oxford Foundry (OXFO) and FMDQ Private Markets Limited (FMDQ), Africa’s first vertically integrated financial market infrastructure group, have partnered to speed up the growth of Nigeria’s start-up ecosystem and grow a future generation of young Nigerian leaders in entrepreneurship, through knowledge exchange and collaboration.
The aim of this program is to accelerate Nigeria-based ‘Innovation-Driven Start-ups’ from all sectors of the Nigerian economy.
To be qualified, the ventures, are expected to have:
- Already been registered and operating in Nigeria
- Built a team of at least two members
- Validated the problem
- Developed and began testing an MVP (Product-Market fit)
- An Ambitious vision – tackling a big problem that directly impacts one of the United Nation’s Sustainability Development Goals
- Knowledge of their market
- Diversity & Inclusion commitment – gender, race/ethnicity, etc.
- The willingness and capacity to contribute financial resources towards expansion activities
- Presented a comprehensive business plan/expansion strategy
Successful applicants will benefit from:
- A bespoke curriculum focusing deeply on core entrepreneurship and venture building skills
- 1-to-1 coaching with Oxford Foundry network of resident experts
- A tailored leadership training syllabus, directed towards building resilient entrepreneurs
- An Introduction to investors
- An opportunity to pitch to these investors
Each venture and its founders must be present and engaged over the entire two-week period of the Programme.
How to Apply
To apply, visit the website and fill the form given there.
- Application Opens: December 1, 2021
- Application Closes: January 31, 2022
- Interviews: February 28 – March 11, 2022
- Selection announced: by March 18, 2022
- Start-up Bootcamp starts: March 28, 2022
- Start-up Bootcamp ends: April 8, 2022