Due to the coronavirus issues, a lot of people have been wondering if they can still celebrate Easter to the fullest. Facebook in its own way is trying to help people celebrate Easter indoors with just as much fun as they can do it outdoors.
Facebook’s involvements in this celebration are what brings about the topic of the Online Facebook Live Easter egg Hunt.
Online Facebook Live Easter Egg Hunt
Celebrating Easter can be one of the best things one can involve him or herself in. Also, you should remember that it only comes once a year. We all have reasons to celebrate despite the fact that not everything is going in our favor or the way we planned. This enough is a great reason for you to join the Easter celebration.
Requirements to Partake in the Online Facebook Live Easter Egg Hunt
Probably you already know but Justin case you didn’t, in order to access or use anything on this platform, you must be a registered user of the platform. As a registered user of Facebook, there are a lot of features you get access to. Exploring these features can be so much fun. However, we are not talking about those features in this article. The only feature we are talking about in this article is the Online Facebook Live Easter egg, Hunt.
Sign Up For Facebook Account
Follow the steps below to create a Facebook account and partake in the Online Facebook Live Easter egg Hunt.
- Head over to Facebook using the URL facebook.com.
- Tap on the “Create an Account” button.
- Enter on the next screen your first name and then your surname.
- Enter your date of birth and all other necessary information, then enter your mobile number.
- Confirm your mobile number by entering the verification code sent to your mobile number into the box required on the screen.
Follow carefully and correctly all the prompts on the screen and you should have successfully created a new Facebook account.
Facebook Easter Eggs
The Easter egg hunt works in a very simple way. It can be organized by almost anybody. This is a game in which any kind of egg will be hidden and then the kids in the community, home, school, environment, home, or country will look for the eggs. Awards and prices are given to children based on the eggs they found.
How to Get Involved in the Online Facebook Live Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Egg Hunt is a physical game and as such cannot be played online at the moment. However, there are Facebook groups and pages that can help you stay updated while sharing with you Easter quotes and messages. Facebook usually organizes a game but due to the COVID–19 pandemic the game has been canceled this year.
How to Join Facebook Easter Groups and Pages
Joining Facebook Easter groups and following pages is very simple. It can be done by following the steps below.
- Go to the Facebook official platform or launch the platform’s official app.
- Login to your account and tap on the search button at the top of the page.
- Enter “Easter Egg Hunt” into the search bar and hit the search button.
- Tap on either “Groups” or “Pages” to filter your result accordingly.
- Finally, tap on the “Join” button to join the group and on the “Follow” button to follow the page.
Now, if you like the page, you can physically support the page by liking it. The steps above can be done using almost any device as long as the device is connected to the internet and has a web browser.
Check Out Also: