Are you ready to win the prizes at One Stop convenience stores? You can do that if you participate in the One Stop Online Customer Satisfaction survey.
Right here, we shall give you all the information that you require about the survey like the survey rewards, Eligibility criteria for the stop survey, requirements needed to take part in this survey, rules, and regulations, and how to take part in this survey to win the grand prize.
One Stop Online Customer Survey
One Stop is a retail convenience business having over 900 shops and a key focus on being the best store for customers in the neighborhood. One stop has a lot of services offered in one central location rather than allowing customers to move from place to place in search of products and services.
The main purpose of the one-stop customer satisfaction survey is to enable them to know the various areas in which to improve their products and services to better suit their customers.
One Stop Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
there are a lot of rewards associated with this survey for the customers.
- You can win two £100 to be awarded as £100 each to two winners every month.
These prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be exchanged. All winners of the prizes are prohibited from selling the prize. Whoever tries to sell his or her prize will be charged with fraud. Winners can choose between the two prizes below;
Also Read: Best Makeup Sets on Amazon
The Ultimate Cosy Cottage Getaway that includes Dinner Prepared by a Private Chef
This package contains:
- 2 nights cottage or cabin accommodation – The winner picks the location from a selection of coastal and rural locations nationwide
- A bottle of Champagne, along with groceries and breakfast essentials delivered to the cottage or cabin upon Winner’s arrival
- Three-course dinner prepared by a private chef in the cabin/cottage; Winner picks the cuisine and menu from available options
- A total of £150 as a family travel allowance
This prize package is meant for four people
The Ultimate High-Tech Gadget Bundle
This package includes :
- £50 value gift voucher for TV/movie streaming service
- One (1) Fitbit Sense Health & Fitness Watch
- One (1) Amazon Eco-Smart Speaker and Home Hub with 4th Gen Alexa
- One (1) 10.2″, 128 GB Apple iPad 2020
- One (1) pair of Apple AirPods Pro (comes with a wireless charging case)
- One (1) 2.7″ LCD Screen Fujifilm Instax Mini Hybrid Instant Camera with 10 shots of the film
- Secure delivers (UK mainland)
The promoter of this survey has the sole right to offer different alternative prizes that are equal to or of higher value to the prizes that are specified above and the terms and conditions of the survey without notifying the public if there are amendments needed.
Also Read: 7 Top Best Makeup Gift Sets Under $70
Eligibility Criteria for the One Stop Online Survey
To be eligible for the one Stop Online Survey, you must meet the following conditions;
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- No employee or family member of employees will be permitted into the survey.
- If you are a representative or an agent associated with one-stop, you will not be eligible to take part in the survey.
- You must not use computer-generated entries if you want to take part in the survey.
- You must be able to understand the English language.
These are the various eligibility criteria for the One Stop Online survey.
Requirements Needed for the One Stop Customer Satisfaction Survey
To take part in the Onestop Online survey, you must have the following requirements;
- Firstly, you must have a very good A phone or a computer.
- A very good and updated browser with a good internet connection
- You must know the official URL for taking this survey.
- You must have a receipt of your last transaction with One Stop to take part in this survey
These are the various requirements needed to gain entrance into the stop Online survey;
Rules and Regulations of the OneStop Survey
These are the rules and regulations guiding the One Stop Survey.
- The £100 prize will only be drawn monthly.
- Only three entries are permitted per person and per month.
- Only one prize can be won per participant.
- No third-party entries are allowed.
- All taxes or charges will be taken care of by the winner.
- Incomplete entries shall not be accepted and the promoter will not take responsibility for lost entries.
- The cash is not transferrable, replaceable, and not refundable
- Employees and associate employees are not eligible for this survey.
- The survey will be counted null when it Is restricted by the law.
These are the major rules and regulations to obey if you want to come out successful in this survey.
How to Take the One Stop Survey
To take this survey, follow the steps below;
- Firstly, go to the official website for this survey, www.mylocalonestop.com
- When you get to the home page, enter the four digits invitation code and the transaction number from your receipt.
- Now, click ‘enter the survey’ to submit your feedback.
- Now, answer all the questions given to you accurately and honestly, and give your honest ratings based on your experience on your last visit to One Stop.
- At the end of the questionnaire, you will be asked to enter the One Stop Survey sweep Stakes.
- Now, click yes and enter your details (email, full name, and phone number).
At the end of the survey, you will be given the opportunity to enter into the One stop Sweepstakes.
One Stop Survey Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Complain About One-Stop?
If you encounter any kind of problem while trying to take the survey or navigate the website, contact customer service. Their number can be gotten from the website, www.onestop.co.uk.
What Type of Shop is One Stop?
A one-stop shop is a business or office that offers multiple services or products to customers all at the same place. The business strategy behind the one-stop shop is to provide convenience and efficiency to clients, gaining loyalty as well as revenue.
How Many Stores Does One Stop Have?
One Stop has 900 shops. It is a retail convenience business with over 900 shops.