Netflix Audio is another amazing addition to Netflix. The platform now supports streaming with improved audio quality to give you a cinematic experience at home. You can stream high-quality audio on most titles available with 5.1 surround sound or Dolby Atmos.
Netflix is currently testing out a special audio-only mode for its mobile apps—Android, specifically. While that’s no guarantee that the ever-so useful feature will see the light of day in a stable release, it’s promising, and if you’re lucky, you can test out the feature right now.
The Netflix Audio Description is an optional narration that describes what is happening on screen, including physical actions, facial expressions, costumes, settings, and scene changes. Netflix audio description is available for most Netflix original titles and many other TV shows and movies. They are always working with studios to make them available for more titles.
Netflix audio is on the demand list is because Netflix is one of the leading streaming service providers around the world. It has an extensive list of movies, shows, TV series, and more in distinct genres.
in April 2015, Netflix began offering select streaming videos (not discs) in the USA with audio description tracks, starting with Marvel’s Daredevil, and they have been adding described titles at an impressive pace (24/month) ever since. Here are some of the over 1100 offerings in the USA:
Apart from this, the other thing that is quite incredible is that the application is available on various platforms such as TVs, tablets, smartphones, and as a web portal. However, many users are unsatisfied as they are unable to turn off Audio Description.
Netflix began its journey 20 years ago and now has well-satisfied customers in over 200 countries. It even allows you to customize subtitles and profile icons. You can also listen to audio descriptions on certain titles. There are a few titles like Stranger Things, but Netflix is increasing the number of audio descriptions.
Currently, Netflix is gradually becoming the world’s leading video streaming service. Can you beat that? I know right, as even users can view movies, feature films, TV shows free for the first month. It charges a subscription fee thereafter.
Read down so you get to know how to turn Netflix audio and movies into an audio description. Get more details here
How to turn off Audio Description on Netflix
- Open the Netflix app or webpage and select Netflix Settings from the home screen.
- From there, go to the General Settings section and select “Accessibility.”
- Now, you need to choose “Audio descriptions” in Accessibility settings.
- There you will see a toggle; all you have to do is turn the toggle switch OFF to disable Audio Descriptions in Netflix.
- Then, go back to Netflix’s home page/ app and start playing any TV show or movie.
- While the TV show is still playing, click anywhere on the app screen.
- Select the dialog button found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Now, go to the “Audio” option and ensure it does not contain Audio Description.
- Once you have ensured that you have turned OFF Audio Descriptions well, tap “Done”.
- Play the movie or the TV shows for the next five minutes to save the new settings. You can get more details here.
Netflix has made audio descriptions easier for their viewers, making it possible for their customers to enjoy more of their favorite TV shows and movies. you can get more information on Netflix audio description here.