We will be discussing today “My Avatar on Facebook”. Facebook avatar has been out for a while now and some people still do not know how to make use of the feature. This article is written as a guide to help readers out here access and make use of the social media to create their very own avatar for free.
My Avatar on Facebook
The avatar feature was first publicly launched in the United States of America. This was when it became viral and almost every blog on the internet was talking about it. The feature is now available for all Facebook users no matter what country you find yourself in. You need a mobile device with the Facebook official app installed before you can access the avatar feature.
Below is how you can download and install the Facebook official app for free.
- Get the mobile device you wish to download and install the dating app on and turn it on
- Make sure the device is connected to the internet
- Now open any app store on the device
- On the search bar of the app store, enter the search term “Facebook” and search
- On the app download page, tap on the “Download” or “Install” button
After the app has been successfully downloaded, it will automatically be installed on your device.
How Can I Create My Avatar on Facebook
Following the steps below correctly, you should be able to successfully create an avatar on Facebook.
- Open the Facebook app
- Then tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). Now it could be in the lower right corner in IOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
- Now scroll down and then tap “See More”.
- Then select Avatars.
- Also, tap “Next” and then tap Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and also tap “Next”.
- Then you will be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. Now you can just select Short, Medium, or Long for a variety of styles. After you have made your selection tap the color icon.
- Now move on to your avatar’s face icon where you will select the face shape, complexion, and also face lines.
- Now after you have customized the face, tap the eye icon.
- Also select the eye shape, color, and lash length. Then move to the eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color, you can even add glasses.
- After that then it is time to customize the nose and mouth. Now select your nose shape and then mouth shape. You can even add lip color and facial hair.
- Next, select a body shape, once you have done this, choose an outfit that you like best, can add a hat, scarf, or cat ears to it.
- When you are done customizing your avatar then tap the checkmark icon in the upper right corner.
- Now tap “Next” and then “Done”.
That’s it for creating an Avatar on Facebook.