Have you heard of the Facebook Avatar feature? Well, that is what our topic for discussion today “My Avatar Facebook” is all about. With this amazing feature, you can create a cartoon character that looks just like you. You can use this character as your photo representation within or outside the social media. What’s more interesting is that you can use this cartoon character to make various stickers of your mood and send them to other users.
My Avatar Facebook
The avatar feature went viral in 2020 when it was released in the United States. It was at this same time that the virus Covid-19 struck the world. The release of this feature was able to put smiles on the faces of the users of the feature. The best part was that with the avatar users created, they could create various stickers with the mood they are feeling.
Facebook Avatar App
The Facebook avatar app is very much needed if you wish to create your very own avatar on the platform. The avatar feature was a feature built-in the official app and can only be accessed there. This means that FB users using the web version do not have access to this feature.
You can download the Facebook official app using your device’s default app store. For iOS devices, the default app store is the App Store. For android devices, on the other hand, the default app store is the Play Store.
Make My Facebook Avatar
If you have the Facebook official app installed on your device you can begin creating your avatar for free. Follow the steps below to successfully create your FB avatar.
- Open the Facebook official app on your internet connected device.
- Sign in to your account or quickly create one.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon at the top right side of the screen. For iOS devices, it is located at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Select “Avatars” from the menu icon and hit the “Get Started” button.
- Select a skin tone for your avatar and go through the customization sections to customize your avatar.
- Hit the checkmark icon at the top of the screen and hit the “Done” button after you’ve customized your avatar.
That’s it. Your avatar has been successfully created.