Feel like motivating someone this new year? Check out the 20 Motivational Quotes for the New Year in this article.
Send them to your loved ones on the last day of this year. You could be lifting a heart or spurring someone to take action.
20 Motivational Quotes for the New Year
The quotes given in this article are about making the most of the new year and all other years to come. Pick any of the inspirational quotes in this article and send them to everyone on your contact list;
- This is the first page of a blank page of a 365-page book. It is very important to write a good story in it.
- In our own different and perfect ways, we are all beautiful. In most ways, we are all human. Happy new year.
- No one is too old to set a new goal or to have a new dream.
- To the old, I wish long life and good treasure; to the young, I wish good health and pleasure.
- Try wearing against your vices, be at peace with your neighbours, and let every new year find you as a better man.
- Hope smiles from the threshold of the new year to come. The new year is going to be better than the previous year.
- Many years ago, I resolved not to bother myself with new year’s resolutions and I have stuck with that decision ever since.
- If you are not challenged, you are not changed.
- Life is like riding a Bicycle, make sure you have your balance by making your movement consistent.
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you are right.
- consistent improvement is better than delayed perfection.
- Choose progress, not perfection.
- It is never too late – never too late to start from the beginning. It is never too late to get happiness.
- You have to place an expectation for yourself before you can achieve them.
- On the first day of the year, I will be cleaning bottles with you.
- Success comes to those people who are too busy looking for it.
- The only location where success comes before work is the dictionary.
- You will never be bored when you try something new. There is no limit to what you can do in this life.
- Do not wait for the best of conditions before you start. Starting makes the conditions perfect.
- We spend the first day of January walking through our lives, page by page, step by step, room by room, drawing up the list of work to be done and cracks to be patched.
More Positive Motivational Quotes for the Year
Here are some more motivational quotes you can send to your friends and loved ones as the year begin;
- We cannot get solutions from the same kinds of thoughts we had when we got the problem.
- Learn as if you are immortal and live like you will die tomorrow.
- Stay clear from people who try to disparage your ambitions. Small minds will end up limiting you but great minds will give you a feeling that you can be great also.
- A giver of joy to other people always gets joy in return. It would help if you thought about the happiness you can give to other people.
- Remember, you change your world when you change your thoughts.
- Our lives only improve when we take chances. The best and the most difficult risk to take is to become honest.
- Nature has given us all the resources and pieces required to achieve exceptional wellness and good health, but it has left us in charge of putting these pieces together.
Motivational Quotes on Success
Here are some good motivational quotes on success;
- Success is not the final destination, and failure is not fatal, it is the courage to keep moving that count.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- The road to success and the road to failure are almost the same.
- Success only comes to people who are too busy looking for it.
- You can develop success from failure, and discouragement. These two are the surest ways to step into success.
- nothing in the world can take the place of consistency and perseverance. Talent will never replace it, nothing is more common than unsuccessful men having loads of talent. Education will never replace hard work, the ‘world is full of educated failures, do not be one of them.
- There are three ways to get success; being kind, being kind and being kind.
- Success is equivalent to peace of mind, which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you have made sufficient efforts to become the very best.
- You shouldn’t dream of success, work for it.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.
With the texts in this article, you can motivate just anybody.
CHECK THIS OUT: