The Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program is a scholarship opportunity for African students who wish to pursue a degree at Michigan State University in the United States. This scholarship was established to help students from Africa who have demonstrated high academic achievement and a commitment to improving their communities.
Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program 2023
The Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program is a great opportunity for African students who wish to further their degree at Michigan State University. This scholarship provides financial support and recognizes academic achievement and a commitment to community service.
Eligible students are encouraged to apply for this scholarship and take advantage of this opportunity to further their education and make a positive impact in their communities.
Details Of Michigan State University Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program
- Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
- Host Country: United States
- Host Institution: Michigan State University
- Eligible Gender: Male and Female
- Application Status: Ongoing
- Application Deadline: 15th July 2023
About Michigan State University
Michigan State University A.K.A MSU is a public research institute Which is located in East Lansing, Michigan, United States(US). Established in the year 1855, it is the pioneer land-grant institution and the first of its kind to teach scientific agriculture in the United States.
MSU is recognized as one of the top research universities in the world, with over 200 academic programs offered across 17 degree-granting colleges. The campus is spread across a vast area of 5,200 acres and includes over 550 buildings, including several state-of-the-art research facilities.
The university is home to over 50,000 students, including approximately 8,000 international students from over 130 countries. The university’s faculty comprises more than 5,000 members, many of whom are renowned scholars and experts in their respective fields.
MSU has produced numerous notable alumni, including business magnate Eli Broad, former US Secretary of Agriculture Orville Freeman, and Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman.
MSU is committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion on campus and beyond. The university offers a range of resources and programs to support underrepresented groups, including students, faculty, and staff.
Benefits Of Michigan State University Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program
The Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program provides the following benefits to recipients:
- Full tuition waiver for up to 8 semesters (4 years)
- Room and board for up to 8 semesters (4 years)
- $2,000 per year for books and personal expenses
Application Process For Michigan State University Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program
To apply for the Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program, applicants must complete the following steps:
- Apply for admission to Michigan State University for the Fall 2023 semester
- Submit a scholarship application through the Michigan State University Office of Financial Aid website
- Submit a personal statement describing your academic goals and how you plan to use your degree to make a positive impact in your community
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher or community leader who can attest to your academic ability and commitment to community service
- Official website: msu.edu
Requirements For Michigan State University Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program
For you to be eligible for this program, you must meet the following conditions:
- You are a citizen of an African country.
- Must have already applied for admission to study at Michigan State University for the Fall 2023 semester.
- You are to have a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Selection Criteria For Michigan State University Miriam J. Kelley African Scholarship Grant Program
The students will be chosen based on:
- Academic achievement
- Financial need
- Commitment to improving their communities
15th July 2023.
More Related Content
- How Much Is My Car Worth for Insurance Claim – Actual Car Value Calculator
- Common Wealth Scholarship in the UK with Visa Sponsorship – Apply Now
- The Top 7 Outstanding Online MBA Programs This Year
- New CEO of FTX Says Crypto Exchange Suffered Complete Failure of Corporate Controls
- Facebook Marketplace Michigan – Where is the Facebook Marketplace
- University of Michigan Acceptance Rate – UMICH Application Details