Microsoft live login is the process of signing in to every Microsoft service and the forum. Before you can use Microsoft online tools and services, you will need a free Microsoft account
In this learning, you are going to learn how to log in to your own Microsoft account and other things.
Microsoft Live Login
If you have a Microsoft account, login will be very easy. You can manage your Microsoft account from the Microsoft account dashboard.
But if you don’t have an account, you can create one in the period of the sign-in.
How to Sign in to your Microsoft Account
- Visit your Microsoft account and choose Sign in/Log in
- Input the email, phone number, or leave sign-in that you use for another service (office, outlook. Etc.)
- Then choose next.
- If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can choose No Account? Then create one
- Type your password and choose the keep me signed in box
- Finally, then select Sign in.
If you can’t Sign in to your Account | Microsoft Live Login
How you can resolve problems of signing into your Microsoft account depends on the type of issue preventing you from signing in. like, are you having a password problem? Did you forget your username? Or did you get a message that your account is locked?
Choose the issue from below that best describes the reason you can’t sign in.
Did you forget your Username?
If you find yourself in this situation, no need to panic. Just follow the procedure below to reset your password.
- Click on reset your password. If the window is still open select forget password?
- Or go directly to Reset password and enter username again for the account you are trying and select next
- click on verify identity
- Choose option where to send the verification code
- Click on Next.
- Get the verification code after that, select Get Code
- Paste or type the code you received and choose next
- Finally, type your new password and select Next.
How to Create/Sign up a Microsoft Account
If you already have an account, you can log in easily with your existing account information. But if you have accounted the following procedures will help you on how to create a Microsoft account.
- Open your tab
- Visit login.live.com. select Sign up now.
- The Sign-up form will show up.
- Follow the directions and enter the required information, such as your name, birth date, and gender.
- Review the Microsoft Services Agreement and privacy statement.
- Click on Create Account
- Your account is now created, and the account settings page will appear
How to Set Up your Profile on your Microsoft Account
Once you have your account. You will love to edit your Microsoft account Profile.
To access and edit your profile,
- click on the profile icon and choose Edit Profile
- to add a picture profile. Select change picture.
- After the page appear, click on the choose file button
- A box will appear. Locate and select the picture you desired, then click Open
- Your picture will appear. As you crop your picture, a previous cropped image will appear to the left.
- Once you choose the picture you want to use, click Save. Your profile will be saved.
How to Access the Profile Page
Once your account is created, you will be taken to the setting page. To use the features and services of your Microsoft account, you will need to access your Profile.
The below steps are ways to access the profile page
- Find and select the profile icon in the corner of the screen.
- Select Edit Profile from the drop-down menu.
- When the Profile Page appears, you can access the Toolbar. And will help you navigate Microsoft online services
How you can Sign in to Microsoft Online
To sign in to the office on the web:
- Visit office.com and select Sign in
- Input your Open your devices
- email address and password. Your personal Microsoft accounts
- Or the username and password you use with your work or school account
- Choose the App Launcher and then click on any office app to start using it.
Is Gmail a Microsoft Account?
People do ask, is Gmail a Microsoft account? When you create a Microsoft account, you can use any email address as the username. Both your addresses are from outlook.com, Yahoo or Gmail.
What is a Microsoft account? This is an email address and password that you use with outlook.com, Hotmail, Office, OneDrive, and more.
How to find your Microsoft Live Account
To find your account. Look up your username. if you have security information, set it up on your account.
- Look up your username using your security contact phone number or email address.
- Request a security code to be sent to the phone number or email you used.
- Enter the code and select Next.
- Select log in once you see the missing account
You can drop a comment. You can also share this post to loved ones