Talking about Login to Google Gmail. Google Gmail is an email service that was developed by Google and is totally cost-free. It can be easily accessed on the web when you log in to Google Gmail on your device. Also, users get to receive emails that include attachments of approximately 50 megabytes. And forward emails up to 25 megabytes on their various devices.
Currently, there are over 1.5 billion people who log in to Google Gmail. It is made available in 105 different languages all across the world. Google Gmail was officially launched on the 1st of April 2004 and was created by Paul Bucheit.
When you log in to Google Gmail, you’ll discover that it is now quite easy to access emails and connect to Google apps including Google Calendar, Google Documents amongst many others.
On Google Gmail, all your emails are safely kept in the cloud and you can check through your messages from any device as long as it is connected to a web browser. There are many more amazing features that you’ll get to enjoy but firstly it is required that you Login into Google Gmail.
How to Login to Google Gmail
Most of the time, on your mobile device, you are logged in to Google Gmail by default but there can surely be cases where you’ve probably logged out or deleted the app on your device. If you are in this category, you can follow the steps below to log in to your Google Gmail.
- First of all, click on the Gmail app on your device to open the app.
- Next, click on the ‘sign in’ button which will be displayed at the bottom of the screen on your device.
Kindly note: If you initially have an email account that has already been linked in the app and you’re interested in adding another account, you can just click the profile icon located at the top-right corner of your screen and then click ‘Add another account’.
- After the step above, the next page will be displayed, click ‘Google’.
- Next, click ‘continue’ . This will give Google access to Login to your Google Gmail.
- Finally, a few and simple steps will be needed for you to Login to your Google Gmail account. Follow the steps displayed you’ll be logged in to access your emails.
The procedures above will get you to Login into your Google Gmail on a mobile device.
Gmail Login PC Devices
On the other hand, if you want to access your Google Gmail on a computer. The steps are similar to the above and also simple, just follow through:
- Visit Gmail.com.
- Enter your account email ( or phone number) and password and you’ll be logged in.
To stay logged in to your Google Gmail account. Access the box beside ‘Remember me’ and you won’t have to go through the process of logging in to your Google Gmail account next time.
In conclusion, it is advisable to log out of Gmail when you’re done if you’re making use of a public device or sharing a device. This is to ensure the security of your Google Gmail account.