So the article today is titled Log into My Facebook Account without Password. But the question is can you do that. Well, there are times when it’s frustrating to enter your personal data when accessing a popular social network.
Mind you it’s not only from a new device but also from the normal device where, for safety or space necessities, we sometimes regularly erase the history, access credentials, the cookies, etc. But these things are done for security purposes, for Facebook to be sure you are the one opening the account, as there are many cases of fraudulent activities on Facebook.
Log into My Facebook Account without Password
So can you really log into your Facebook account without your password? Well, the answer is yes. Many Facebook users are ignorant that there is a chance to organize automatic login options through the structure settings. By doing this, it will be always linked with our profile. All you need to do is to follow the guidelines in the article.
Many users opt to stay logged in to Facebook on their computers and mobile devices so that it’s easy to access the social media site. However, when you’re unintentionally logged out, it can be hard to remember your password when logging back in. If you need a Facebook password reset, here’s what you need to know to get back into your account.
Enter Facebook without Password
Below are the guidelines to enter your Facebook account without using your password;
- First, we will click on the inverted arrow that appears at the top of the main Facebook screen. In this way the Options menu.
- Next, you have to access “Configuration and security” and then to “Settings”.
- In the menu that appears on the left side of the screen, we will “Security and login“.
- Then, in the new menu that will open, you have to select the option of“Login” and inside her, in «Save your login information», Click on “Edit”.
- Finish, we click on the option “Save your login information.” In this way, it will not be necessary to enter the password to connect to Facebook each time this browser is used.
- If at any time we wish to deactivate this option You just have to follow these same steps from the beginning and, when you get here, click on the “Deactivate” option.
With the above steps, you can enter your Facebook without a password.
How to Reset your Facebook Password?
In case you feel someone other than you is making use of your Facebook account, you can always reset it. Below are the steps to reset your Facebook password;
- Visit the Facebook login page.
- Click on the “Forgotten Password” button.
- Enter the linked email id of your Facebook account.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Choose your account and click on your profile picture.
- Click on recovery using email id.
- Enter the linked email id and click on the “Continue” button.
- Copy the code received in the inbox of your email account.
- Enter the code in the box shown over the screen.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Set a new password by choosing a strong password.