What do you understand by the term log into Facebook or sign up? Well, mere looking at the term some Facebook users already know what it means. However, there are some on the other hand who do not know what the term means. If you take a close look at the term log into Facebook or sign up’, there are two Facebook features contained in it. The two features contained in it are the Facebook login and the Facebook sign up features. If you are an active Facebook user then you should know that the login and sign up features on the Facebook social media platform are the two most important features on the platform. One of the features gives you the ability to own an account on the platform. The other feature lets you access your already created account on the platform.
Log Into Facebook Or Sign Up
Now that you know what the main keyword of this article is all about, here is what I will be educating you about. In this article, I will be guiding users on how to login to their Facebook accounts and also how to successfully create a Facebook account. Just as I mentioned, if you wish to have a Facebook account you will need to make use of the sign-up feature. The sign-up feature lets you seamlessly create a Facebook account on your mobile or desktop device. On the other hand, if you already have an account on the platform, the login feature is that feature on the platform that will let you gain unrestricted access to your account whenever you feel like it.
Facebook Account Sign Up
With no further delay, I will be directing you on how to sign up for an account on one of the best social media platforms in the world. All you need to create an account is an internet-enabled device, a mobile or desktop device that can be connected to the internet. Once this is in place, follow the steps below to sign up for a Facebook account.
- Go to facebook.com.
- Click on the ‘create new account’ tab on the Facebook homepage.
- Enter your name. Phone number or email address, date of birth, gender, and your password in the fields provided.
- Lastly, click on sign up.
- Download and install the Facebook app on your android device.
- Open the app after download and installation.
- Tap the create new Facebook account and then select Next.
- Enter your full name and tap next.
- Select your date of birth and tap the next tab.
- Select your gender and tap next.
- Enter your mobile phone number or your email address and tap next.
- Create a password and tap next.
- Lastly, tap the sign up tab.
- Download and install the Facebook app.
- Open the app on your device.
- Tap the ‘create new account’ tab.
- Tap the get started tab.
- Enter your full name, your date of birth, and your gender in the field provided.
- Enter your mobile phone number or your email address by tapping the use your email address tab.
- Create a password.
- Lastly, tap the sign-up tab.
You must be 13 years and older to create a Facebook account. And to complete the account creation process you will have to verify your mobile phone number or email address.
Facebook Account Login
Now that you have already learned how to create a Facebook account successfully, I think it is time you learn how to login to your already created accounts whenever you feel like getting access to your information on the platform. To login to your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Go to facebook.com.
- Click email or phone number and enter your email address, mobile phone number or your username.
- Click the password tab and enter your password.
- Lastly, click log in.
- Make sure the app is downloaded and installed on your device.
- Enter your email address, your phone number, or your username in the space provided.
- Enter your password in the password field and tap log in.
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone device.
- Enter your email, phone number, or your username in the field provided.
- Enter your password and tap log in.
That’s it. If you already have your account login details stored on the device you are using to access Facebook, tap on your profile picture and that it.