Log in Google Gmail: You can log in to google with your Gmail account and set it in such a way that whenever you are online on your PC or smartphone you would be logged in automatically and if you log out from any device you can simply log in again as far as you know your password.
If you log out of your account on your smartphone this doesn’t mean you will be logged out from your pc or all other devices you are logged in to.
Having a google account or logging in to google gives you access to a lot of google services like Gmail, google dos, drive, google calendar, google sheets, and many others. When you log in to google with Gmail you can do things like share files and documents via google docs and add events to your calendar with google calendar.
How to Log in to Gmail on Your Mobile Phone
Usually, when setting up your mobile phone especially android phones, you will be required to log in to your Gmail and after doing this you will remain logged in but if you want to log in on another device you can follow the instruction below to log in to Gmail on your mobile phone.
- Open the Gmail App.
- Tap the sign-in button. If there is an account on the phone already, tap on the profile then on add account.
- On the next page, select Google, then tap on continue to proceed.
- Fill in your email or phone number in the field provided and tap Next.
- Enter and confirm your password to complete the process.
If you are logging in to a device that is not yours or a public device, we advise that you log out immediately you are done.
How to Log out from Your Google Account
Logging out from your Google account might seem a bit tricky as you can’t do this from your Gmail app. But this doesn’t mean it isn’t possible. Here we will be showing you how. Follow the steps below to log out from your google account.
- Open the phone settings.
- Scroll down to account.
- On the accounts screen (where a list of all accounts on your device is listed), select Google from the list.
- All the google accounts logged in on that phone will be listed. Tap the account you want to log out of.
- Tap on the options icon then selects remove Account.
After doing this, all the google data (contacts, events, calendar, drive, etc.) on that account will be removed from your phone. Doing this doesn’t mean that you will be logged out from all other devices you have previously logged in to. And your data will not be cleared entirely, it will only be removed from the device. If you log in back, all the data on that google account will automatically be synchronized back to the device.
More Related Content:
- Set Up Gmail Account – Creating a Gmail Account – Logging into a Gmail Account
- Gmass For Gmail – Gmass Mail Merge For Gmai
- Create a Gmail Account: How to Create Gmail Account | Gmail sign-in
- How to create a Gmail Account: Gmail Account Sign Up | Gmail Login
- Gmail Mail Login – Gmail Sign Up | Gmail Email Login
- Email Gmail Login – Gmail Create New Account – Gmail New Account Login
- Create Google Account for Business – How to Set Up Gmail for Business
- Set Up Email Gmail Account – Create Gmail Account – Sign into Gmail Account