The 2023 KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme is open for suitably qualified Nigerian Students. Communities can only thrive and succeed if they are educated.
In keeping with the company’s mission to enhance communities by facilitating access to education, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 supports chosen indigenous students through their postsecondary studies each year.
These Scholarships are full scholarships that only cover the costs of tuition, school accommodations, and academic supplies (books). Please note that once a successful candidate has been offered, a KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship is confirmed.
Requirements for KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships
Applicants must meet the criteria below to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must have finished secondary school in a public secondary state school
- Possesses a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO in a single sitting, including English and Mathematics.
- Must have a UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination) score of at least 230.
- Candidates must be in the 100/200L range as of the application deadline.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Have achieved, as a minimum, a first-class or good second-class upper academic standing in any field.
- The desired CGPA is at least 4.0 or 5.0.
- Shown leadership skills and their effects
- Demonstrates absolute moral integrity
The KPMG member company in Nigeria is made up of the KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services. Since 1978, the partners and individuals have been conducting business in Nigeria, offering diverse professional services to national and international businesses.
KPMG’s mission is to ensure that our people, clients, and communities reach their full potential in order to establish and maintain their reputation as the greatest firm to deal with. In order to develop answers and generate value, KPMG is dedicated to helping its customers to navigate the complexity of the business environment.
They have an advantage in Nigeria’s professional services sector due to their combination of local and international market expertise and perspective. The firm has a complete complement of 46 partners and more than 1,000 professionally skilled and committed employees, all of whom have extensive industry knowledge and expertise in audit, tax, and advisory services.
Candidates that make the shortlist for the selection stage will need to submit the following data:
- Curriculum vitae
- O’Level Certificate- WASSCE/NECO
- Full academic transcripts from the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Upload your resume (up to 10 MB).
- Upload your UMTE/JAMB Score Slip in Attachment 1 (maximum 10 MB).
- Upload your university admission letter (no larger than 10 MB) as Attachment 2.
- Only those who have been shortlisted for the scholarship program will be contacted.
How to Apply
Are you Interested and eligible? Apply at Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler (KPMG) by visiting their website at https://kpmg.seamlesshiring.com/h/advanced#/jobs/apply/107/personal-information
- Enter your email and password in the relevant fields, to log in or register.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the KPMG Scholarship
- Please be aware that only applicants who have submitted the necessary paperwork and satisfy the mentioned eligibility requirements will receive an invitation to take the test.
- Visit the KPMG website at https://kpmg.seamlesshiring.com/h/advanced#/jobs/view/107 for additional information.
September 27, 2023.
More Related Content
- KPMG US – KPMG US Industries | How to get Employed in KPMG
- KPMG Internship in Canada 2023 – Apply Now!
- KPMG Internship 2023 in Canada for International Applicants – Apply Now!
- KPMG East Africa Graduate Recruitment Programme 2023 – Apply Now
- KPMG Undergraduate Internship Programme 2023 for Nigerians – APPLY NOW!