How many Kids YouTube Channels do you know? As a parent, if your child is under 13 and you make use of your Family Link to create a Google Account for your child, your child can easily make use of the YouTube Kids app where it is made available.
However, they won’t be able to access any other YouTube apps, websites, or features until they clock 13 years of age and learn how to manage their own Google Account. Your child will be given access to the YouTube channels if supervision is added to their previously existing Google Account.
Kids YouTube Channels
When you make of the Family Link i.e. you created a Google Account for your child through the use of your Family Link or added supervision to a previously existing account for a child who has not yet clicked 13 (or the applicable age in your country outside the European Union), the Family Link app can be used to manage your child’s activity settings, we which include their YouTube History settings.
List of Kids YouTube Channels
There are many interesting Kids YouTube channels that your children can watch and enjoy anytime they want to, if you are a parent and you are looking for the most interesting Kids YouTube channels that you can easily tune to, you can go through and tune to any of the Kids YouTube channels below:
- Ryan’s world
- Draw so cute
- BBC Earth
- Kids Learning Tube
- Hiho Kids
- Slick Slime Sam
- The Icing artist
- Maddi Moate
How Kids YouTube App work
The YouTube Kids app has a variety of popular children’s videos and various new content, presented in a way that your kids can easily operate. When you are done with the download of the YouTube Kids app, you have to set it up before your kids can make use of it.
In the family line, you can easily have control of your kid’s YouTube experience after deciding the content level setting you prefer for your kid or whether you want your child to make use of the search function in the app.
Kindly note that there are various other YouTube Kids settings, including sound and casting, which you can only change from your child’s YouTube Kids app. You can follow the following steps to make some changes to your YouTube Kids settings:
- First of all, open Family Link on your device.
- Next, select your child.
- On the “Settings” card, click on Manage settings and then more, and then click on YouTube Kids. Take note that “YouTube Kids” won’t be displayed if the app has not been set up.
There are various things you change under the “YouTube Kids Settings,” they are listed below:
- You can click on Edit to update content level settings
- You can turn search on or off
- Yes You can easily block or unblock videos for an account
- You can easily control access to YouTube
- You can block or allow the YouTube site
- Yes You can block or allow the YouTube app
- You can also turn Restricted Mode on or off. (To do that, all you need is to open the family link on your device, select “manage settings” and then filters, select YouTube and finally tap on or off the restricted mode.
- How to Block YouTube Channels: How to Block YouTube channels on a PC or Mobile Device
- My YouTube Channels: How Many YouTube Channels Can I Have
- The Most Subscribed YouTube Channels
- YouTube Channels – How to Create A Personal YouTube Channel
- Most Subscribed YouTube Channels: List of The Most subscribed YouTube Channels