Applications are ongoing for the IPNX Internship Program 2022. This internship is offered to Nigerian students in Higher Institutions to gain first-hand work experience and also provide them with the platform/opportunity to work directly with experienced professionals who also inspire them to thrive.
Subsequently, It is expected that the insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers in the following category of applicants:
- Students who are currently undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
- Graduates with a completed Higher National Diploma (HND) programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
- NYSC – Current Serving Corp members of the National Youth Service Corps
Details of the IPNX Internship Programme
- Type of Internship: Postgraduate
- Organization: IPNX Nigeria Limited
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2022
About Nigeria Limited
IPNX Nigeria Limited is an Information and Communications Technology company. The IPNX business is to connect everything including people, information, and services.
As a company, IPNX specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, and television as well as cloud-based software application services to both it’s corporate and residential customers.
Benefits of IPNX Internship Programme
- To acquire new set of skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
- To present the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor, not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- learn about a career field from the inside and make a decision if this is the right career field for them.
- Interns have the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- Participants will gain industry knowledge both from the organization and professionals.
- To acquire valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
- Participants will have the platform to prove they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- Interns are expected to apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a gap between school and the professional world.
How to Apply for the IPNX Internship Programme 2022?
All Interested applicants must ensure that they meet the requirements below before applying for the internship. Qualified candidates should address their cover letters to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager,
Human Capital Management,
Simply send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For Pre-service & I.T Internships, the cover letters should state the duration of the internship.
Eligibility Criteria for IPNX Internship Programme Qualification
Applicants must meet the requirements below to be eligible for the IPNX Internship Programme.
The Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Job Knowledge
- Use of Technology
- Overall Job Performance
The Demonstration of Key Competencies
In this section, an overview of the education such as experience, and skills required to do the job at a satisfactory level is carried out.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Cumulative grade point average CGPA of (2.50 minimum)/BSC(2.2 minimum)/ HND(Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (A Minimum of 6 B’s & C’s)
- The internship requires Little or no work experience
Other Requirements for IPNX Internship Programme
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
The application deadline date for the IPNX Internship Programme is November 30, 2022.