Are you looking for Id el Kabir cover photo for Facebook Timeline? Id el Kabir is the tenth day of the Islamic month of Dhu al Hijjah. Sallah is also known as “ID EL KABIR” and it is an occasion of much pomp and ceremony in Nigeria. It is also known as the Durbar festival.
This is also the culmination of the Muslim pilgrimage to mecca and a day of communal prayer. On this occasion, people gather together in their best regalia to celebrate the occasion. The procession of nobles on horseback is usually led by an emir to the prayer ground where prayers are done.
After the prayer service is done, the emir is usually dressed up in white and with carrying the historic sword of Kastina, the emir is seated in state on a platform. Different groups of men then take turns galloping up, reining in so that their horses rear up at the last moment.
Id el Kabir Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline
Sallah cover photo for the Facebook timeline is a good way to celebrate the Sallah and let your friends know you are celebrating it. Not everyone on your Facebook account might be celebrating the Sallah but using these cover photos on your timeline is a good way to show them you’re celebrating it.
Sallah cover photos for Facebook timeline can be gotten from various places on the internet along with quotes. Finding these photos might be difficult sometimes if you don’t know the right place to search or go to.
Download Id el Kabir Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline
Where can you download the Sallah cover photo for Facebook timeline? Well, that is exactly what we would be talking about in this section. Sallah cover photo for the Facebook timeline can be downloaded from Pinterest or other external websites (Id el Kabir cover photos for Facebook Timeline).
You can even go ahead to download Sallah cover photo for Facebook timeline from google or any other website like I said before. Now that you know where to get the cover photos from, how do you go about downloading them? Well, read the next paragraph for a detailed step.
Steps to Download Id el Kabir Cover Photo
Downloading these cover photos is very easy. Follow the steps below to do so;
- Open the web browser on your device. (if you have the Pinterest app installed on your device, you can also launch it).
- Next, Hit the search bar on the internet browser or Pinterest
- Make a search for “Sallah Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline”.
- If you are using Google, on the result page, go to the image category. (you can do this by clicking the “Images” link at the top of the result page).
- Now, you should see different Sallah cover photos for Facebook timeline if you are using google or the Pinterest app.
Simply select the one you like and download it on your device.
How to Upload Id el Kabir Cover Photos on Facebook
After downloading these cover photos, how do you upload them on your Facebook account? Well, follow the steps below to do so;
- Open the Facebook application or website on your device and log in using your account.
- After logging in, go to the profile page on your Facebook account. The profile page is the page where you would be able to upload your cover photos.
- Click on the camera icon at the top or bottom right corner of your Facebook cover photo.
- From the new menu that would be displayed, select “Upload Photo”.
- Select the photo you just downloaded from your gallery.
- Adjust the cover photo to your desire. After adjusting it, click the “save” button at the upper right corner of the page.
After you finish that step, your cover photo should now be set on Facebook.