“How to Use Google Suite Products”. Google Suite (G Suite) is a suite that consists of web applications that are created by google for business purposes. The G suite account will allow you access to Gmail on your proffer domain and grant you 30GB of google drive storage per user. Furthermore, the google suite also gives you access to other powerful applications in google of which are; Hangouts, Calendar, Sheets, Sites, Plus, Slides, Forms, and Docs. Google suite is ideal for small businesses, it provides you with various tools to help you to succeed. One major benefit is that google suite has some significant mobile tools. All of their apps are available on tablets and mobile phones (iOS and Android), as well as Linux, Mac, or Windows computers.
How to Use Google Suite Products
Google suite is needed by both employees and small business owners. G suite is considered one of the best tools to make use of because it has multiple functions and is so easy to make use of. It can be used in work collaboration, HubSpot blog piece, chatting with a client, emailing, funny dog GIF, or for scheduling of time, in fact, G suite comes handy in nearly anything you do on your computer system, productive or for other purposes.
If you still have not used this app for the platform of your business, I encourage you to give it a trial, and you won’t regret it. I also urge you to read through this write-up to get a better view and guidelines on how your account can be optimized and how the tools can be utilized better.
About Google Suite
Google suite is the collection of business, collaborations, productivity, and education software that is been powered and developed by Google. The major google suite tools are; Google¬¬+, Docs, Forms, Gmail, Drive, Slides, Sheets, Hangouts, Sites, Keep, and Hangouts. Although google suite was launched 12 years ago as “Google Apps for Your Domain”, though the initial launch includes Google Page Creator (presently known as sites), Google Calendar, Gmail, and Google Talk.
Then another app followed two months called google apps for education. Over the years, Google has virtually launched various tools and updates as part of its application suite. The apps of google were later on rebranded to Google Suite in 2016, September to be precise, not too long, the company released its first hardware product known as Jam board.
How to Create a Google Suite Account
To create a google suite account is quite simple, the steps are listed below;
- Just go to your G suite homepage and next you tap on get started.
- Then next, you enter the name you have chosen for your company and indicate the number of your employees, changes can be made as to the number of your employees’ changes.
- Then, you enter your contact info (or information of the person that you will put in charge to be managing the account of the G Suite). Google will in turn send you a confirmation to the email address that you inserted, so be very sure the email can be accessible.
- Next Google will ask if you already have a business domain name, if yes insert it. If you do not have one then don’t worry Google will help you find and purchase one for you.
- Finally, you chose a password and username for your account. It’s important to remember your credentials as you will be using them to sign to any G suite account in the future.
to complete the set-up of your account, you will be required to review your account and check it out. Then you will be asked to enter your payment method.