Hey guys, in this article I will be showing you how to use Avatar in Messenger. You can use your Facebook avatar on different social media but here we are going to focus on How to use Avatar in Messenger.
How to use Avatar in Messenger
How to use Avatar in Messenger is a question that most people who want to use FB avatar ask. Well, it is not a tedious process, you just need to read this article and you will find out How to use Avatar in Messenger. Using FB avatar in Messenger is to get a better communication experience with all your friends, so what is stopping you from using the app.
Facebook avatar is a recent feature of the FB platform. It is a fun way for Facebook users to create a virtual image of themselves with which they can express their emotions in a more personalized manner. It is a cartoon-like version of FB users.
You can use your Facebook avatar as your profile picture, you can also customize your avatar with different fa es, hairstyles, and outfits. Your avatar can be used while commenting on posts on FB and in Messenger chat. Facebook avatar can also be shared on Instagram, WhatsApp, and even Twitter.
How to Create your Facebook Avatar
To use your Avatar in FB messenger, you need to first create your own Avatar as you cannot use what you do not have. Listed below is the process of creating your own Facebook Avatar, you just have to follow it to create yours.
- First, you need to open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Then click on the ‘More’ button which is on the right side of your screen.
- Next, scroll down and tap on See More.
- Then select Avatars.
- Tap on next to get started.
- You are to select your preferred skin tone and then tap on next.
- Next, you are to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select short, medium, or long and then you choose the color for your hairstyle.
- Select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and then face lines.
- Next, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- Then select the eyebrow shape and color.
- You are also free to add glasses for your avatar. It depends on your choice.
- Next, you are to customize the nose and mouth of your avatar.
- Then select the beards and color of your Avatar’s facial hair.
- Next, choose a body shape for your avatar.
- Then choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Click on Next and then done.
This is how to create your avatar, if you follow these outlined steps, you will be able to create your own avatar which you can share on FB Messenger.
How to use Facebook Avatar in Messenger
To use avatar in Messenger you have to first create your avatar and I have showed you how to create your own avatar above. Using avatar in Messenger is as easy as you can think. You just need to open your Messenger app. Then start a conversation with a friend, next tap on the emoji icon in the text box. Next, tap on the avatar face that is under your screen. You will then be able to send your avatar stickers to your contacts.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Avatar for Mobile – CREATE MY AVATAR ON FACEBOOK – Facebook Avatar
- Have You Set Up Your Facebook Avatar Yet: Avatar on Facebook | Facebook Avatar Maker
- Bumble App – How Bumble App Works – Bumble App Sign Up
- Facebook Avatar App Creator – Facebook Avatar Set Up | Facebook Avatar Creator App Download