Are you looking for How To Use Amazon Lockers? Amazon Locker is best known for its quality services rendered. They are self-service kiosk that secure and allow you to pick up your package at a place and time that is convenient for you. They do delivery in the evenings and weekends.
They are located in more than 900 cities and town across the U.S. Amazon lockers are strategically in convenience stores, grocery stores, apartment buildings, and malls. They help bring store to places you already go. it is very safe with one Locker located near your home, office, or school. Click here to see stores around you.
How to Use Amazon Lockers – How Amazon Locker Work
- It is very simple and easy, if you are a customer, simply add an Amazon Locker to their Amazon address book and choose the location as the shipping address during checkout
- Once it is ready for pickup, customers receive an email with a unique 6-digit code that they will use to remove the package from the designated slot
- Prime members, of course, will be able to get their packages with FREE Two-Day, One-Day and Same-Day Shipping.
- There is no additional cost to use an Amazon Locker You’ll see all available options for your order during checkout
Why You Should Use a Locker
You should use a locker if you live in an apartment building with small mailboxes and no doorman, you probably aren’t so excited about your package hanging out in a lobby or a hallway by your door all day.
Lockers will give you peace of mind for every delivery even if you live in a house, porch thieves may strike while you are aways.
How to Use Amazon Lockers for Returns
if the product is return able, you will see option to return at the Amazon locker in their Return Center. You can select a nearby locker from a map if you choose that option.
The following are ways to return a package at Amazon locker:
- Go to the Returns Center
- Wait to load and submit a return request. They will send an email containing your drop off code
- Take the drop-off code to the locker
- Once you take it, input the code on the touch screen display
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Keep in mind that if lockers are available after your reservation expires, you can cancel your return request and create a new return request for the drop-off of your choice. It also available until close of business on the next business day.
How to collect a package at an Amazon Locker
You can collect your Amazon Locker after you receive your pickup code. The time for collecting your package is within 3 calendar days after it is delivered to the locker. If you don’t collect it within that 3 days, they will collect it back and refund you in full.
To pick up your package, do the following
- As locker that requires a pickup code go to the locker location
- Locate the 6-digit pickup code and barcode in your delivery confirmation email
- Enter your pickup code on the touch screen display or scan the barcode using the locker scanner
- The scanner is located directly beneath the touch screen of the locker
How long will Amazon Locker Hold Package
The delivering day is 3 Calendar days to pick up your package from a locker and 7 Calendar days to pick up your package from a Counter.
If you can’t pick up your package within this time frame, they will automatically return it for you and send you a refund.