How to Turn Off Facebook Notifications? Are you tired of receiving an avalanche of Facebook notifications? It is fully possible for you to block the unwanted alerts and notifications that you get when you know how to.
If you are a Facebook user, you should know how much this social network loves notifications. We can refer to it as the lifeblood of the social platform. In a more sense, you can say these notifications are updates and messages that inform you about activities.
This could be activities within your Facebook account, from friends, pages, groups, and other activities that you are associated with on the site. Let’s dive in, as you get more fun details.
How to Turn Off Facebook Notifications
Even as much as these notifications are important, sometimes they could seem to be irritating. If you’ve got so many friends and following up with so many activities, then you are sure to receive so many notifications on Facebook.
While some users find these notifications to be helpful, others find them to be annoying and disturbing. And if you fall into this category, you should know How to Turn Off Facebook Notifications.
CHECKOUT >>> Facebook Advertising Options – Facebook 2020 Ads Options | Facebook Advertising for Business
Facebook makes it easy not only to keep in touch with friends, family, and people you know but to keep you in front of world news and happenings around you. Setting up notifications for new posts on Facebook, activities, and so many updates on the site is absolutely simple. However, sometimes these notifications can become too much than we expect.
Luckily for you, it is possible to know How to Turn Off Notifications. Disabling these notifications is possible. Customizing your notifications on the site is easy. Just with a few clicks on your smartphone or computer device, you are just good to go.
Facebook Notifications Settings
Using the Facebook smartphone or computer system, you are able to adjust your Facebook notification settings. Wherever your account is logged in, you just have to check the steps to help you turn off these notifications.
How to Turn Off Facebook Notifications on Computer
- Open your web browser and visit https://facebook.com/
- Log into your Facebook account.
- At the top-right side of your news feed, click on the downward-facing arrow.
- From the options in the drop-down menu, choose “Settings”.
- On the left side of the screen, select “Notifications”.
- From here, you just have to click on any of the options to edit the settings.
From here, you can select how you want to receive notifications and even turn them off and on.
How to Turn Off Facebook Notifications on Mobile
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines on the top-right or bottom-right side of the news feed.
- From the list of options, find and select “Settings & Privacy”.
- Next, you have to tap on “Settings”.
- Under the “Notifications” tab, select “Notification Settings”.
- Select any of the activity to adjust the settings.
From here, you can turn the notifications on or off. That’s how it works.