How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to Apple Music. There is a reason you want to Use Apple music over Spotify playlist. Probably the integration with Apple’s operating systems and services suits your life better. Whatever your reason for switching is, just subscribe, log in, and stream away.
However, there are services that can log out into both your Spotify and Apple music accounts and more or less, get you up to speed.
How to Transfer Spotify Playlist to Apple Music
a lot of people ask how you can transfer Spotify playlists to Apple music? Spotify doesn’t offer tools for moving your Spotify playlists and music library to another app. it permits you to move your playlists back and forth between a range of popular streaming platforms.
It can be free or paid, but once you have signed in to each, you will click setup source and choose the playlist you like to transfer from Spotify.
FreeYourMusic is a service that helps you to transfer your saved music playlists from one service to another like Spotify and Apple Music, but it is not at a cheap rate. Doe, there is a free version but is limited to $100 tracks and one playlist.
There is a subscription that adds features like auto-syncing of playlists and albums between services, and the ability to back up your playlists to the cloud. It starts at $4.17 a month, but that’s only if you pay for a $49.99 annual subscription. You can pay $19.99 a quarter ($6.66 a month) if you prefer, but there’s no month-to-month option.
How to Export Spotify Playlists to Text
The following are procedures to follow to export to the Text file of your Spotify playlists and create backups of your tracklist to share.
- Open your web and go to the web App Open
- Choose the Playlist category Playlists Tab in your library.
- Choose the playlist to export and use or right click> Export as file
- Choose Text format to export
- Click Confirm the tracklist to export
- Click on Download File to save the exported tracklist on your device
How to Move Spotify Playlist to Apple Music
I will be discussing with you two methods on how you can transfer Sportify playlist to Apple music. The following are steps to follow:
Transfer Spotify Playlist to Apple Music Online
You can use this online tool to move the playlist to another platform no matter what mobile devices you are using. It is very easy to operate and totally free from ads and limitations.
- The first thing is to open your web
- Go to the website: tunemymusic.com
- Wait to load and choose Spotify
- Next, paste the Spotify playlist URL into the search bar.
- Select Load Playlist and click on Next: Select Destination
- Then choose Apple Music and login into your account to get started
How to Convert Spotify to Apple Music Using Free App SongShift
SongShift is an app that is available on iOS offering a free and paid version. If you are using an Android phone, then you will have to use another app called stamp. SongShift supports a lot of music platforms like Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, etc.
Let’s see how it work on his convert:
- Open your web and Download the SongShift from App Store
- Once the app is downloaded, open and follow the steps to grand it accesses to your Spotify account and Apple Music.
- Click the Spotify and choose a Playlist that you want to transfer to Apple Music
- Choose Apple Music as the destination.
- You can create a new Apple Music playlist to recover the songs or choose an existing playlist.