Do you want to know How to Tailor Your Smartphone for Business: Best Apps for Business? Running a business is no joke and if it’s a relatively new establishment then you definitely need the best technology on your side. Mobile business applications are a lifesaver for a business owner and they can add efficiency to the way you do your work.
How to Tailor Your Smartphone for Business: Best Apps for Business
The more you automate your processes with the help of small business apps, the better off you will be in managing your business operations more efficiently and productively. So let’s walk you through some apps for business that are sure to help you on your journey as a business owner:
Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) allows you to sync data across several devices, including laptops, tablets, and mobile phones. In addition to 30 GB of online storage per user, there are alternatives for unlimited storage. As well as documents and spreadsheets, you may make presentations and drawings in this programme.
- A wide range of clever business apps is available.
- Forgoes the necessity to use a variety of apps to do everyday business tasks.
- An ad-free, business email service is available.
A good Virtual Private Network is an essential mobile business application to have on all your devices. As a business, you most definitely have data and information that you want to protect from prying eyes and hackers. A good VPN not only keeps your information safe but a no logging vpn will ensure that none of your activities are saved in browsers or mobile data. No log VPN will protect your personal information from ever being stored in a device or the cloud and ensure that all your data and even financial information is absolutely secure.
VeePN has an option of a VPN that does not keep any logs of activities. You can be sure of this through the free trial of the app.
- Access any content from anywhere in the world
- No log keeping VPN
- Free trial available
- Secure connection and server
Instead of assuming you know what your customers want, start by asking them directly. You can use SurveyMonkey to collect anonymous feedback on your products, pricing, website, and any unmet needs of your target market while also measuring user engagement.
SurveyMonkey has a wealth of information on question types and how to phrase them, so you can create basic or sophisticated surveys. Results and reports can be accessed by several team members without having to share login credentials for the survey development process. This is a great small business app that you can have in your toolkit.
- Customize your surveys with your company’s colors and logos by using a premade template.
- Analyze survey findings as they arrive, regardless of how they were received.
- Your website, email, social media profiles, and more can all be used to distribute surveys to a global audience.
Sync files and folders across several platforms with Dropbox Business, a cloud computing tool. There are plans available for small firms with just three employees, and you may access all of your files via the mobile app.
- All vital files can be stored on the cloud.
- Prevents the loss of important data.
- Offers a variety of storage options
Slack is one of the most widely used tools for team collaboration today. Communication is simplified with Slack, which lets you set up private chats and even hold one-off meetings within a single channel.
- Allows teams to easily communicate with each other.
- Stops team members from becoming lost
- enables communication over a route that is specifically targeted
You can monitor your company’s financial health with Quickbooks, which links to your bank account, PayPal, and Square (plus thousands more) and uploads real-time data. During tax season, this accounting tool comes in handy because it allows you to keep track of your costs and upload images of your receipts directly from your phone. One of the best mobile business applications that will actually give you some peace of mind as well.
- Take a look at the bottom-line results
- Keep an eye on delinquent bills.
- Employees should be compensated for their work.
You’ve got a large to-do list as a small business owner, and Upward aims to make one of those duties easier: hiring. To post job postings, browse through applications, and save and search resumes is a breeze with this software, no matter how often you need to hire.
- With a single click, distribute your job postings across more than 100 different job boards.
- Utilize Upward’s messaging system to stay in touch with potential hires.
- All-in-one platform for managing and rating potential hires
Using Podium, you can collect online reviews and testimonials by texting your customers. As a result, the more individuals who talk positively about your firm, the more consumers you’ll get. You need to stay in touch with your customers and this is one app for business which will facilitate your goal.
- Provides an easy solution Google’s review-gathering app
- Stops review collection procedures from being disrupted.
- Reviews can be submitted via text message.
Much like Campaign Monitor, MailChimp enables you to grow your subscriber base, send emails and automate your email campaigns while also allowing you to make visually appealing newsletters. The integrations with Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and other e-commerce platforms that MailChimp has to offer are also fantastic.
- Drag-and-drop email creation is available.
- Ensures that organizations do not lose contact with their customers
- Automates the sending of email newsletters.
As you can see, having some or all of these apps in your small business toolkit can ensure that a lot of your day-to-day processes are automated and taken care of. As a small business owner, you need mobile applications for business to aid your goals and to make your life a little easier.
YOU MAY LIKE