Would you love to know how to Snapchat with music playing from your phone? There are many social media platforms in the world today and all these social media platforms have basic features they perform whilst they can be used for other things too. Today, we shall be discussing one of these social media platforms – Snapchat and how you can use it for several things. Snapchat is a very popular social media platform that has been around for a while.
What the majority of Snapchat users use this platform is making videos, though this amazing social media platform can be used to chat and send media to friends. If you are bored, Snapchat is a very good platform to entertain yourself. On Snapchat, you can take pictures with different filters and skins that are all fun, edit your image and media and do a lot more. In this post, we will be showing you How to Snapchat With Music Playing from Your Phone amongst others.
How to Snapchat With Music Playing from Your Phone
Making Snapchat videos with music playing in the background is quite simple and can be done in few seconds. You can use any music player of your choice, be it the native music app of your smartphone or some other music platform.
Before proceeding to How to Snapchat With Music Playing from Your Phone, you should know that when doing this, the volume of the music playing in the background must not be to the fullest, this is to avoid distortion when the mic picks up the audio of the music. Read the instructions below to know how to How to Snapchat With Music Playing from Your Phone,
- Open a music app on your phone.
- Search for the music you want to play in the Snapchat video and play it.
- Now minimize the music app and launch Snapchat.
- Start making your Snapchat video and end it when done.
After completing the above steps play the video you made and you will hear the music of your choice playing in the background of your Snapchat video, all other background sounds will be picked up by the mic, meaning they will also be played in the video. If you don’t want any other background sounds interrupting your video then you should avoid a noisy environment.
How to Mute Audio in Snapchat Video
After making your Snapchat and you find out that there are sounds in the background you don’t want, you can mute these sounds, here, we will be showing you the instructions involved in muting audio in Snapchat videos. Follow the instructions below to mute audio on Snapchat video.
- If you are just making the video, after making it, in the preview, tap the mute icon then Save.
- If it is a video you made in the past, you can mute it by following the steps below:
- Open Snapchat then go to Memories.
- Tap the video you want to mute its sound.
- On the playback screen, tap the mute icon.
- Then tap Save.
After completing the steps above. The audio in the video will be muted and there will be no sound from the video anymore.
More Related Posts
- How to Download the Facebook Dating App – Facebook Dating For Free | Facebook Dating App Download Free
- How to Play Snapchat Games – How to Play Games on Snapchat for Free
- Social Media Apps In The US: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Snapchat
- How to Take Snapchat Screenshots On Your Device Successfully
- Best Games For PS5 – Best PS5 Games for all Genres