“How to Setup your Chromecast to your iOS Device”. Well, it will interest you to know that a lot of people haven’t heard about the Google Chromecast, if you are one of such people here’s your chance. If you are interested in streaming content to your TV with an affordable set-top box, then the best choice is the Google Chromecast. You can control the playback with your iPad or iPhone. Google Chromecast is a receiver; in essence, it streams media to your TV. Although it does not include any onboard apps such as Roku or Apple TV.
It rather involves you just tapping the cast button in any of the supporting apps on the iPhone, and google in turn streams that content to your Chromecast device. So, in case you are interested in the Google Chromecast with no clue whatsoever on how to it set up on your device, well here’s the chance for you to know how just, read down.
How to Setup your Chromecast to your iOS Device
Chromecast has since its launching in 2013, placed itself as one of the cheapest among the other available streaming devices in the market. This Chromecast doesn’t only stream videos but is intertwined with the Google ecosystem and also google assistant.
This makes it not difficult when casting a video and audio from iPhone to other different types of devices and rooms with just a swipe of your finger. The Chromecast has given google more chance to shine and be outstanding. A trial will convince you, don’t wait to be told. Try out the Chromecast on your iPhone and thank me later. Just read on to get the details on how to set up Chromecast on your iPhone.
CHECKOUT >>> iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 Download: Here’s How You Can Download iOS 14 and iPadOS 14
Chromecast is a series of digital players developed by Google. This device allows users with computers or mobile devices to play streamed audio-visual content from the internet on a home audio system or high definition television system through apps from mobile and webs that support google cast technology.
The first-generation Chromecast was first released on July 24, 2013, followed by the second-generation Chromecast released on September 29, 2015, and then the third-generation Chromecast released October 10, 2018. Many praised google for the Chromecast simplicity and potential to support future app. The Google Chromecast has a lot of features that cannot be overlooked, with each generation of Chromecast getting better than the previous. Try it out today.
Things You Need to Setup your Chromecast
Before starting your Chromecast, setup process there are some requirements you need to meet, they are listed below;
- First off, you need a Chromecast device
- Then get the latest version of the Google Home app
- Create a google account
- Also, a display device with an HDMI input
- Secure a wireless network and make sure to have access to an available power outlet
- Ensure to meet the requirements to run the google home app
- Be connected to a stable internet
- Make sure the wireless network is stable
- The 1st generation Chromecast should connect to a Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4G network
- Then for Chromecast, connect to a Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4/5G network
- Then for the Chromecast Ultra, connect to a Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 5G network
- Subscriptions may be required and some added terms and conditions or charges may apply in areas where there is no network since Chromecast is network and device-dependent.
Chromecast Setup Procedure
Below are the procedures you need to follow to help guide you on how to setup Chromecast on your iOS device;
- First off, plug in Chromecast
- Then, install the google home app by downloading it on your iOS device supported by your Chromecast.
- Ensure your device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network you intend to use to set up the device of the Chromecast. Should in case you are setting them up a Chromecast ultra, don’t worry, you can also choose to connect it directly to your network using the Ethernet cable instead.
- You then turn your Bluetooth on. Should in case you don’t want to make use of your Bluetooth, tap on “no thanks”, and connect to the Wi-Fi network that matches your device Chromecast.
- Next, open your google home app
- Should in case after the following process and you still don’t see the steps you need to set up your Chromecast, don’t panic just go to the top left of your google home app screen, tap on “add + > setup device > set up new devices, then you follow the remaining displayed steps.
- Congratulations, you’re done. Your setup was successful.
For full information then CLICK HERE.