Do you know How to see old profile videos on Facebook? Facebook is a very easy platform, but to some users, the platform is hard and difficult to navigate. Personally, I think this is not true. There are some features they have a difficult time getting to and accessing.
One major thing also these users find it difficult to access their old profile videos. In this post, however, I will be directing users who are finding it difficult to access their old profile videos on the platform, how they could get it done.
How to See Old Profile Videos on Facebook
Facebook once added a feature that could allow users to upload profile videos. This means that instead of the traditional profile photos, you can upload a clip of a short video. And the feature or the video will work just as the picture would have worked.
As of now, however, the uploading of new profile videos is no longer available on Facebook. But users that once posted profile videos can still view them but only if they know-how. Now with that being said, it is time I put you through how to successfully see your old profile videos on the platform (Facebook).
Steps to Viewing Your Old Profile Videos on Facebook
To see your old profile videos on Facebook, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on your profile picture in the top right corner of Facebook
- Next, click the videos option at the top of your profile. Click the more tab if you cannot see it and then select manage sections.
- Select videos and click save.
- Lastly, click your videos.
To download or delete a video, select the video in question and click the three-dotted icon in the top right corner. Also, you can make edits to the privacy of old profile videos making use of the audience selector feature on Facebook.
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the hamburger icon in the top right corner of Facebook
- Tap on your name and scroll down to tap photos.
- Tap albums and select videos album
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right of Facebook
- Tap on your name and tap photos after scrolling down
- Lastly, tap videos