Do you have any idea on how to see the hidden friend list of someone on Facebook? Facebook is one of the biggest social networks in the world today. How can I see hidden friends on Facebook, a very good question that you should consider?
How to See Hidden Friend List of Someone on Facebook
It is very important that you know how to see a friend list of someone on Facebook because most people on Facebook clone other people’s accounts to get to you. So, if you are able to view the friends of these cloners, you will be able to tell if such a person is real or not.
If a user hides his friends on Facebook, the only thing you can find on their profile is mutual friends. Clear your mind because there is a way you can now easily find friends on Facebook and including mutual friends and I will be sharing that with you shortly. For you to be able to see hidden friends on Facebook you must make sure you have an account on the platform.
How to Create Facebook Account
Before you can know to see hidden friends on Facebook, you have to create a Facebook account. Creating a Facebook account is very easy, all you have to do is follow the steps I will be giving you below. Make sure that you pay clear attention to this section of the article.
- Open the Facebook website on your device at facebook.com. You could open on any of the Facebook apps that you have on your device. It could be a messenger app, Facebook app, or Facebook lite app.
- If you are a PC user, while you are on the Facebook website scroll down find the Facebook signup button, and click on it. While for users with mobile devices, scroll down and tap on the create account button.
- A form will be provided and you are to fill in the correct details of your personal information correctly.
- Recheck if your mobile number and emails are correct because a code will be sent to you through them,
- Click on the signup button on the page to continue with the registration.
- Verify your email or mobile number through the code that will be sent to you.
Now that you have created your Facebook account, add some friends and then follow the steps that will be given to you to complete your Facebook account setup.
How to See Hidden Friend List of Someone on Facebook Using the Social Revealer
- For you to be able to see a friend’s hidden friend list, you will need a computer with Google Chrome installed on it.
- After you have completed the installation process, open the Facebook website at facebook.com.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to the friend’s profile that you want to see his or her hidden list.
- You are to open the “social revealer” extension and find see friends, click on it.
- A new tab will be opened with a list of the person’s Facebook friends,
The steps below are the guides to see someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook using the social revealer.
How to View Hidden Friend List without the Social Revealer
Viewing someone’s hidden friendliest without a social revealer is very easy. Just follow the few steps provided below.
- Log in to your Facebook account on your device.
- Open the person’s profile that you want to see his or her friends.
- Open any image or post uploaded by the person. Find “fbid” copy the number after it and stop before the “&” character.
- You are to open a new tab and paste https://www.facebook.com/search/102033368239441/friends edit the number between the search/…/friends” to the one that you copied above.
- Click on the enter button to search and the list of the entire person’s friends will be displayed on your screen.
Those are the steps in finding Facebook friendliest without using the social revealer.