Are you interested in How to See and Download Netflix Viewing History? If for a while you have been streaming on Netflix, you would likely have a long history of previously watched shows and movies.
You might have been searching for something that you know you have watched before, but you cannot remember the name.
Netflix Viewing History
If you want to gain access to the entire list of what you have previously watched on the platform, there is an easier way for you to download the whole list as a spreadsheet so that it can be accessed easily.
Viewing the whole list of your watch history can be done via the desktop version of your Netflix. You can also choose to hide the titles that you watch history if you want to.
If you are trying your best to view the watch history of an account that is active no longer, well you can do it but in a different way. You would just have to download a copy of that account’s information instead of having to view it online.
How to View and Download Netflix Viewing History
In other to view your watch history, you would be required to head over to the desktop version of your Netflix account. From this point on, you can choose to follow the steps in other to access your history.
- Right on the Netflix page, click on the main profile image located at the top right corner and then select “Account”
- Scroll down to your “Profile and Parental controls” and choose the profile that you would like to view its history.
- Next to “viewing Activity” click on “View.”
- At this point, you would see a list of every show or movie watched on the account.
- If you scroll down the page, you should see a blue “Show more” icon, click on it to see more viewing history.
- Also located at the bottom of the page, to the right, you should find a “Download All” button. Right after clicking this, the data would take a minute to get ready, and then it would download as a spreadsheet.
Titles found on this list can also be hidden in several ways. First, you can choose to cancel the icon of a circle using a slash through it next to any title that you would wish to hide. Second, you can choose to scroll to the bottom and then click on “Hide All” to hide all titles from viewing your history.
How to View Watch History of an Inactive Account
If are looking forward to viewing the history of an account that is no longer active with a Netflix subscription, you can choose to do this by obtaining a copy of your Netflix data. Follow the steps below:
- First, log in to your inactive Netflix account and then head to netflix.com/account/getmyinfo.
- On this page, you should find a button that reads “Submit Request.” Select this button and then request your data.
- Once your request has been approved by Netflix, you’ll receive a copy of your data via email. This can take up to about 30 days.
Netflix Help Center
More information would be found within this download than just viewing your history, but this is the only way you can choose to access it if you have an inactive account.
If you are not the owner of the account, you can still make use of the email above as well, however, you would need to make sure that you have previously submitted it on your email in relation to the account, and you would be required to submit a form of ID.