This is a question many users are asking now and I am here to answer that. Do you have the urge to eliminate or remove someone who likes your Facebook page? It could be that the person is trying to incite or promote their business or contest on your page. Or maybe they are dropping unnecessary comments to your posts opposingly. Well, I am here to tell you not to bother yourself about that anymore because Facebook now allows you to remove likes from your page or you can simply ban the person.
How to Remove Someone Who Likes Your Facebook Page
Facebook is working every day to make the platform trustworthy and fun for individuals to use and feel safe. Now, the platform not only allows you to remove a fan or like but can as well ban the person from ever interacting with the page. Removing a fan or like on your page means they no longer like it. But Facebook page being a public space, the person can still like the page if they chose to. Because they can still search and like the page, but once you ban the person, they won’t be able to see or like your page anymore.
How to Remove Someone from Facebook
If you notice someone that is posting irrelevant content on your page or dropping an irrelevant comment, you can remove the person if you want. But if it continues, you can ban the person from ever interacting with you or your page on the platform. You can remove alike by accessing your account using a web browser or mobile app. To remove or ban someone or alike from your page, you need to be logged into your account.
Facebook App Download
To download Facebook, open your App Store, and use search box type on Facebook. From the result, tap on Facebook at the top of the list. Then tap on Install. Immediately, if you have a good internet connection, the app would be installed into your device. After the installation of the ap, the next step would be signing in to your account.
Facebook Sign In
Your page is created on the platform, so that means before you can have access to remove or ban a fan or like, you have to be signed in. Signing in can be done using the web or mobile application. Follow the simple instructions below to login;
- Access a web browser on your computer or launch the app.
- On the login page, fill out your email address or mobile phone number and password.
- Hit on Login.
The profile will be loaded immediately on the device that you’re using.
How to Remove Someone from your Facebook Page
Removing someone from your page means they no longer like your page, but still, can they do if they want to. Also, the process of removing someone or alike from your page is simple. It can be done by following the simple steps below;
- Hit on “Settings” at top of the page.
- Select “People and Other Pages” from the column.
- Scroll through from the likes or fans you have on the page, then hit on the box next to the person you wish to remove.
- Hit on the Settings icon and then select “Remove from page likes”.
- Then click on “Confirm”.
Immediately, the person would be removed from your page. If you notice the person coming back continuously, then you can ban him/her,
How to Ban Someone from Your Facebook Page
When you ban someone from your page, they won’t be able to like, post or comment to the page, but can still share content from the page. Banning someone is easy. It can be done in three methods on your computer, on your mobile, two methods.
From your Page settings;
- Click on the “Settings” button at the top of the page.
- Then click on the “People and Other Pages” option located at the left column.
- Then search for the person or click to check the box next to the person’s name.
- Click on the Settings icon and select “Ban FRom Page”.
- Click on “Confirm”.
From a Page post or one you’ve been mentioned in;
- Click on Posts in the left column of your page.
- Then click on “Visitor’s Posts” on the right side.
- Click on the three dots at the top of the post made by the person or page you wish to ban.
- Then select “Ban From Page” and hit on “Confirm”.
From your Page’s inbox;
- Click on your “Inbox” at the top of your page.
- Then click on the message at the left of the person you want to ban.
- Click on the three-dot in the top right and select “Ban From Page”.
- Click on “Confirm”.
On Mobile App;
From their post on your Page;
- Go to your Page and tap on “Posts > Visitors Posts”.
- Tap on the dots button in the top right of a post by the person you wish to ban.
- Tap on “Ban From Page” > “Confirm”.
From the people who like your page;
- Go to your Facebook page and tap on “Settings”.
- Tap on “People and Other Pages” > People Who Like This Page”.
- The tap on “Ban” next to the person you want to ban from your page.
- Tap on “Ok”.
You can unban someone.