Are you a contributor to a shared album on Facebook and do you want to know how to remove contributors from a shared album on Facebook? Removing a contributor on a shared Facebook album is easy but not everyone on the platform knows how to do this.
In this post, I will be guiding you on everything you need to know in regards to removing contributors on a shared album on Facebook successfully.
How to Remove Contributors from a Shared Album on Facebook
Removing contributors from a shared album on Facebook is easy. The only thing that there is to the whole thing is at you can only remove contributors from shared alums that you created. When you have finally removed a contributor from a shared album on Facebook, they will not be able to add media files such as photos or videos to a shared album anymore.
And depending on the privacy settings of the album, they also may not be able to see the album in general.
Steps to Removing a Contributor from a Shared Album on Facebook
Just as mentioned already in this post, doing this is easy. To therefore remove a contributor from a shared album, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook and click on your profile picture in the top right of Facebook
- Next, click on photos and then on albums
- Click the three-dotted icon in the top right of the shared album and select the edit album button
- Click the X icon next to the name of the contributor that you want to remove just below the add contributors section
- Open the Facebook app for android and tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner of Facebook
- Tap on your name and select photos after scrolling down
- Tap on albums and go to your shared album
- Select the three-dotted icon in the top right of Facebook and select the edit button
- Select the name of the contributors and delete the name of the contributor that you want to remove
- Tap on done and lastly tap done again
- Open the Facebook app for iOS and tap on the hamburger icon in the bottom right of Facebook
- Select your name and scroll down and tap on photos
- Tap albums and to the shared album
- Tap the three-dotted icon in the top right and tap on the edit album
- Select choose friends and then delete the name of the contributor that you want to remove
- Tap on the done tab and lastly tap on save