How to hide your friends list on Facebook is very important because other users cannot access who are friends with you on Facebook. It is not that easy to keep your personal information from others online, but just a few clicks can keep your personal information from prying eyes. If you want to keep your personal information from strangers from viewing your friend list, it is very simple as long as you pay clear attention to this article.
How to Hide Your Friends List On Facebook
Privacy is one of the big problems of users on Facebook, but recently Facebook has brought a lot of features so that, users can hide their personal information from others. Now, users on Facebook can hide all their personal information from others and can now control almost everything on their profile.
If you do not want Facebook users to find your friend list, all you have to do is hide it from them with a few clicks which are very easy. Through your Facebook settings, you could modify your friend list privacy so that friends will be unable to view your Facebook friend list. Below are some steps that will help you in changing your Facebook privacy. You are advised to pay clear attention to this section of the article.
To hide your friend’s list on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on your name or profile photo while you are on your news feed.
- On your profile click on friends.
- At the right corner of your screen click on the pencil button then enter edit privacy.
- At the corner of the friend, list clicks on the down arrow button.
- You can change the privacy from the public to friends, specific friends, only me, custom, etc.
I’m sure these few steps will be of very good help to you in changing the privacy of your friend list.
How to Hide Friend List Using your Facebook App
To hide your friend list using the Facebook app is very like changing it on your Pc. The only difference is that your privacy settings are not available on your profile. Changing your privacy on your Facebook app is available in your settings. Read the following instructions carefully.
To hide your Friend list using your Facebook App
- Long in your Facebook account on your mobile phone using the Facebook app.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and enter settings.
- Under privacy settings enter privacy settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “who can see my friend list”.
- Change the privacy to only me or choose any other options.
Those are the few steps to change your Facebook privacy using your Facebook app.
How To See Recently Added Friends on Facebook.
Are you a parent that wants to keep or check on your children’s online activity? You know the saying that “evil communications corrupt good manners” so, it is better you know the kind of friends that your children associate with if they are not up to some certain age. Are you unfamiliar with this social network and the technology in general also? If you are, free your mind because you have come to the right place.
In the following paragraphs, I will be showing how you see recently added friends on Facebook.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on your name or photo to enter you’re his or her page.
- Also then click on friends to see his or her full list of friends.
- Click on the pencil button, and then click on edit friends.
- Change the dropdown field to “recently added friends”
If you follow these instructions above correctly immediately, all of those persons recently added friends will appear below.