Do you want to know How to Get Facebook Marketplace Back? Facebook is a very popular social media platform that offers a lot of services and features, but what most users are conversant with on this platform is chatting and making friends. On FB, you can do a lot more, it is no longer an ordinary social media platform but a network for almost any operation. One of the services FB offers is the FB marketplace. And in this post, we shall be showing you how to get the FB marketplace back in case you lost access to this service.
If you are reading this now, it is because you no longer have access to use the FB marketplace and you are in search of possible solutions on how to get the FB marketplace back. Here, you will get all the solutions and answers you need on regaining access to the FB marketplace.
How to Get Facebook Marketplace Back
There are tons of reasons as to why you can’t use the FB marketplace, here we will be highlighting those reasons you can’t use the FB marketplace. Below are the following reasons you don’t have access to use the FB marketplace.
- You are not up to 18 years old. If you are not up to 18 years old, you won’t be allowed to enter the FB marketplace.
- FB marketplace is not available in your location. FB marketplace is yet to be available in all countries or regions, you might be in one of the places where this service is not available.
- You are using an unsupported device. FB marketplace does not work on iPhone 5 or lower and iPad Touch.
- Your access has been revoked. This can only happen if you have violated any of the Facebook marketplace rules.
- Your FB account is new. New FB users are not given access to use this feature; this is to prevent scams.
If you are not able to use the FB marketplace, then you belong to one of the categories listed above or more.
How to Regain Access to Facebook Marketplace
Here we will be putting you through all the steps involved in regaining access to the Facebook marketplace. Follow the steps below to get the FB marketplace back.
- Log out of the Facebook app or Facebook web and log in again.
- Reinstall the Facebook app. You can clear the app data in this case too.
- If your account is new, be active as much as possible. After Facebook verifies that you are real you will be allowed to use the marketplace.
- Change your location to a supported one.
If you lost access to the Facebook marketplace, above is a list of options that might serve as a solution to this issue.
Facebook Marketplace Login
There is no special login for the marketplace feature as it is integrated into Facebook. Follow the instructions below to use the Facebook marketplace.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Ove on your account, click on the shop icon.
On completing the steps above, you will be redirected to the marketplace page where you can buy and sell from or to anyone on FB.
More Helpful Posts
- Turnitin Plagiarism Checker Free: How to Use Turnitin Plagiarism Checker for Free
- What is a Facebook Poke: How to Poke Someone on Facebook | How to Know if you have been Poked
- Facebook Dating App Login: Facebook Dating Login | Dating on Facebook
- Facebook Dating Services Free for Users – Facebook Dating Features