Do you know how to find Facebook memories? if you do not know then you are in luck as this post is all about it. Some social media networks and the most popular of them all, in particular, have a neat way to help you rediscover moments from your past by bringing them upright in your feed.
Like plenty of other users from all over the world, you’ve probably had your Facebook account for years now and might not remember some of the most heart-warming posts that you shared on the network.
How to find Facebook Memories
Well, even if you do, scrolling down to find that specific memory or a picture of you with a friend might be challenging. Instead, here’s how to use the Memories tool to find your memories on Facebook.
Finding Memories on Facebook
Facebook Memories is a tool that allows you to see what you did (or rather – what you posted) on the same day years ago, back to the day you’ve created your Facebook account. Your memories automatically refresh every day. You’ve probably seen the automatic “On This Day” message pop up on your feed.
Facebook also sends you a notification reminding you of a new memory. To find Facebook Memories notifications, open your Facebook account and select Notifications in the upper-right corner of your screen.
However, if you are looking to view some of your memories on the social media platform but you do not get notifications about your Facebook Memories every day, you can access them manually both on your computer and on your smartphone.
How to Access Facebook Memories on Desktop
If you’re using your computer to find your Memories on Facebook, follow the steps below:
- Open Facebook in your browser at facebook.com and log into your account.
- Navigate to the sidebar on the left side of your screen, scroll down, and select “See More”
- Then proceed to click on “Memories”.
- On the Memories Home page, you’ll see your memories on this day from 1 year, 2 years ago, and then as many years back as you’ve had your Facebook account for. Scroll down to see all of them till you get the “You’ve completely caught up” message.
On the same page, you can use the Settings menu to set up your Facebook Memories notifications. You can select one of the three options: choose Facebook to show you all memories to get notifications once a day, Highlights to get notifications only about special videos or collections, or none to skip all notifications.
How to Access Your Facebook Memories on Smartphone
If you’re using Facebook’s mobile app, follow the steps below to access your Facebook Memories:
- Open Facebook’s app on your smartphone and log into your account.
- At the upper-right corner of your screen, select the three horizontal lines to open the menu.
- Select “Memories”.
- Scroll down to see all of your memories from this day for as many years as you’ve had your Facebook account.
In order to change your Memory notifications settings, select the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen to open Memories Settings. Then choose how often you want to be notified about your memories under Notifications.
- Facebook Delete Option – How to Block Facebook Account | Facebook Account Delete Permanently
- Your Memories on Facebook – Facebook Memories Every Year | Facebook Memories of Mine
- Do’s and Don’t of Selling on Facebook Marketplace: Items that are not Approved for Sale on Facebook Marketplace
- How to Deactivate Facebook Account 2020 – How to Deactivate Facebook 2020 | How to Deactivate Facebook Account