Do you want to know How to Facebook Shops? Now readers if you desire to get details on how to Facebook shop then you should keep on reading. There are many people that wish to get their shop to the peak of success.
This could be possible but do you know how to. Now, this is where the Facebook shop emerges, with the Facebook shops you will be able to get a lot of sales and also customers too. And I guess you know what that means, it means success. Now I am going to tell you more about this.
How to Facebook Shops
What is the Facebook shop? The Facebook shop is one that allows you to be able to invite your friends and also other Facebook users to your shop. Now Facebook doesn’t actually have a store or shop, but you can add a store to your Facebook account.
It can be an eCommerce store or any other store but I will show you how you can easily add a shop to your Facebook account, this is what makes it powerful. It is very effective when you run a business with social media influence.
Facebook Shops Fees
Now you should know that there are many users that want to know the price of the Facebook shops then you should keep reading. Also, it is free to create a Facebook Shop. Once you have start selling, Facebook may charge selling fees that include things like taxes and the cost of payment processing.
There is also a Facebook shop fee applicable for orders processed using the in-app checkout option. Now the transaction fee amounts to 5% on every order or a straight cut of USD 0.40 for orders of USD 8.00 or less.
Facebook Shops Examples
Now I am going to show you some of the Facebook shops that you can actually make use of, just keep reading. Here are some listed Facebook shops you can actually use:
- 8th Bridge.
- Aggregate Markets.
- Resource Interactive.
- Shop Tab.
- Storefront Social.
These are some of the best Facebook shops you can use for your business and they will make a nice improvement and get you all the customers you need. But, there are still more than you can also use.
How to Setup Facebook Shops
To set up a Facebook you will need to add a shop button to your Facebook account. Now if you want to add a shop section button to your Facebook page then you should read and follow all the steps given below for assistance:
- To add a Shop section you need to go to your Page’s settings, you should select the “Template and Tabs” section and then click on the “Add a Tab” button at the bottom of the page.
- Then scroll to find the “Shop” tab and click the add button.
- Now upon clicking, you can find it on the left-hand side of your Page.
- Then choose the newly added Shop tab and in the pop-up, check the “I agree to the Seller’s Terms and Policies” button.
- Also be sure to go over them as there are important Customer Support Policy and Delivery, Return, and Dispute Policies that you need to comply with.
- The next thing is to select the checkout method and currency.
These are the steps for you to follow when you add a shop section to your Facebook page.