Is it possible to delete a page on Facebook? Well, this question has been so common over the past few years. This has therefore led to the write-up of this post, how to delete page on Facebook app. In this post, relevant pieces of information needed to successfully delete one’s page on Facebook would be revealed.
How to Delete Page On Facebook App
Deleting a page n Facebook is pretty easy and straight forward. But still one may be ignorant to it. Before considering deleting a page you once created on the social network, Facebook, here is a simple question for you. Why delete a page on Facebook.
When a thing or commodity stops serving its purpose, the truth is it becomes surplus to requirements. And it just might be that you want to start channeling all those energy, time, and resources you spend on it on something else. Whatever the case may be with you, if you have finally decided on deleting your page on Facebook and you do not know how to carry it out, you are in the right place.
Anyone can delete a page on Facebook, but there are something’s and details that you need to know. You can only delete a page in which you are an admin. Do you understand the latter or I should emphasize? You must be an admin before you can delete a page on Facebook, or at least created the page in the first place.
How to Delete a Page on Facebook Successfully
The steps are easy, simple, and straightforward, but only if you have done it before. If you haven’t deleted a page on Facebook before, follow the steps below to do so;
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the bottom right of the Facebook app page.
- Select pages from the menu list and then go to your page.
- Select the settings icon in the top right of the page.
- Tap the General tab.
- On the next page, tap the delete (page name) just below the remove page section.
- Lastly, tap delete page and that’s it.
- Open the Facebook app and login f you are not yet logged in to your account.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner of Facebook.
- Select pages and then go to your page.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right.
- Select general and tap delete (page name) just below the remove page section.
- Lastly, tap delete page again.
- Go to facebook.com and login to your account.
- From your news feed, click the pages option in the left menu.
- Next, go to your page you want to delete and click the settings icon in the bottom left corner.
- Click remove page from the general section.
- Next, click delete (page name) and click the delete page again.
- Lastly, click OK.
Our account would be deleted but only permanently in 14 days’ time. During this period, you can cancel the deletion process if you wish to.
More Related Posts
- Dating on Facebook – Facebook Dating 2020 – Facebook Dating App Download – Facebook Dating not Available
- Facebook Journalism Project: Facebook Journalism | Journalist Registration on Facebook
- Games From Facebook: Facebook Games Free To Play | Facebook Games List
- Change Password on Facebook: How to Change Password on Facebook | Facebook Password Change
- Facebook Black Friday Sales – How to Follow the BlackFriday.com Page on Facebook