Do you know how to delete Fb account? If you do not know, would you love to know? If you would love to know how to delete your Facebook account then you are in the right place. There was a time where I thought that deleting one’s account on the platform would be impossible or difficult.
How to Delete Fb Account
Facebook is one of the most complete social media platforms I have ever seen. And at that point, I thought it was impossible to delete one’s account. And even though it was possible, no one in his right mind would do such. Guess what? I have deleted an account on the platform.
While Facebook can be seen as perfect, it can be a time waster if not used and utilized in the right manner. I was a student at the time and Facebook consumed important time that could be sent on other relevant things. I had no choice but to delete it at the time. And when I finally had the time and more self-control, I got back on the platform.
So many people find themselves in the same position but do not know how to delete their accounts. If you are one of these persons, you have nothing to worry about. With this post and the step within it, you will be able to delete your account successfully anytime you want. But before that here are the things that happen to your account when you delete it.
What Happens To Your Account When You Delete It
Deleting your account is a permanent step. This means that when you successfully delete your account, you will not be able to get it back. So think well before you continue to delete your account. When you delete your account on Facebook your profile will no longer come up in searches. And your friends cannot get through to you anymore.
Here is another very important point to know. Other apps and platforms you signed in to using Facebook will not be accessible to you anymore. If you set up messenger with your Facebook login details you will not be able to use Facebook messenger anymore.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account
Everything about deleting one’s account has been shared already, but not the steps needed to delete your account. With that being said, below are the required steps needed to successfully delete your Fb account;
- On your Facebook account, click on the drop-down icon in the top right corner.
- Click settings and privacy and then select Settings on the next page.
- Click your Facebook information in the left column.
- Select delete your account and information.
- Click delete my account and enter your password.
- Click continue and then select delete account.
- Open the app and tap the menu icon in the bottom right.
- Tap Settings and privacy in the extended page. Again tap settings and scroll down to your Facebook information section.
- Tap account ownership and control and select deactivation and deletion.
- Tap delete account and enter your password.
- Select continue and tap delete account.
- Tap the menu icon and tap Settings and privacy from the extended menu page.
- Tap Settings and scroll down to your Facebook information section.
- Select account ownership and control and tap deactivation and deletion.
- Choose delete account from the option and tap continue to account deletion.
- Scroll down and tap delete account.
- Enter your password and tap continue.
- Lastly, tap delete account.
Your account deletion cycle will be completed in thirty days time from the day you began the process. During this time you can cancel the process. And to do this, you have to login back to the said account using your login details.
More Related Posts
- Change Your Facebook Name: How To Change Facebook Name | How To Change Facebook Name On App
- Facebook Delete My Account – Facebook Delete Account Permanently
- Delete My Facebook Account 2021: My Facebook Account Delete | Delete Facebook Account
- How to Delete Facebook Account 2021: Delete Facebook Account | How do You Delete Facebook Account
- How To Facebook Account Delete Permanently 2021: Facebook Account Delete | My Facebook Account Delete