Are you thinking of how to start a date on Facebook? This article is the perfect guide for you to get started with dating on Facebook. As a matter of fact, you should know that social media (Facebook) has one of the most unique dating features on the internet today.
The dating feature has a unique profile separate from the regular account you have with social media. This has made to stand out among others. There is also a secret crush feature that allows you to secretly crush on people you have as friends. When they secretly crush back both of you will be notified.
How to Date on Facebook – Facebook Dating App
To get started dating on Social media, there are a few things you have to put in order. One of them is that you need an account on social media. Creating an account is free. Also, you may have to download the Facebook official app. This is totally optional but it is preferable you download it.
Dating in Facebook 2021
To get started with dating on Facebook in 2021, follow the steps below accordingly.
- Get your internet-connected device and turn it on.
- Open the Facebook official app. If you do not have it, you could quickly download it.
- Now login to your account or quickly sign up. It’s free.
- Once logged in, tap on the hamburger menu by the top right side of the screen. For iOS users, it can be located at the bottom right side of the screen.
- From the menu options, tap on the dating icon.
- On the dating home, hit the “Get Started” button and begin n setting up your dating profile. You can do this following the onscreen instruction.
That’s it. Following the steps above, you just created your Facebook dating profile. Once your dating profile has been created, you would be taken to a page where potential matches will be displayed to you.