Wow, do you know you can easily get tips on how to create your avatar on Facebook, isn’t that amazing? From Apple’s Memoji to Snapchat’s Bitmoji, avatars have become a super common way to express our emotions.
Rather than sending the standard emoji, a cartoon version of yourself gets the point across way better. And now, a similar form of expression is available on Facebook. Simply known as avatars, the social media platform keeps surprising us with so many features that you simply can’t ignore.
How to Create Your Own Avatar on Facebook
Facebook has made available a guide on how to create your own avatar on Facebook. This is due to the increasing rate of people wanting to make use of the avatar app, It can be used as a Facebook profile picture on Facebook and also share on your timeline for everyone to see.
Apart from using the avatar feature as a profile picture on Facebook, or express how you feel, you can also use the feature on other Social Media platforms too. Also, you take control of your avatar on the Facebook platform.
You can edit or customize the avatar body shape, lip or mouth shape, eyelids, skin color, clothes, and shoe designs too.
Download Facebook Creator App
Well, you should know that the Facebook avatar feature is not yet an app, so you cannot download it on devices, you can access the avatar feature using the Facebook mobile app. Not just any mobile app, but an updated version of the Facebook app.
Only the updated version of the Facebook app can have access to the feature and if you have an old version then you can easily update in your Play Store or Apple Store.
Facebook Avatar Not Available
Well, the avatar service is not yet available in every country, only some countries can have access to the avatar service. If you want to know if your country is among countries that can access or make use of the avatar feature then I will show you.
When you open your Facebook app, click the three lines icon or menu icon. Now click the “See More” option and then other options will display. Just select the “Avatars” option and you will be taken to where you can create an avatar online. But if you don’t see it then it is not yet available in your country.
How to Make Facebook Avatar
If you want to create an avatar and you need help on how to do so, then you should read and follow all the instructions given below:
- Well, you should open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Now click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Then scroll down and tap on “See More”.
- Make sure to select the “Avatars” option.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Also, select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Now select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses to your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then “Done”.
These are the steps you should follow when you want to create an avatar on Facebook. You can get more details about the Facebook Avatar here.