Do want to know How to Create a Free Zoom Account? If you do this article is the best place for you. Here we would guide you on creating your own Zoom account for easy access to meetings, attending classes as a student, and participating in events.
How to Create a Free Zoom Account
A Zoom account gives you easy access to create your meetings or even schedule meetings. An account allows you to access and upgrade your plan anytime. Having a Zoom account helps you with a large audience, stream tour webinars on Facebook, and is scalable for small, medium, and large businesses. Here are the easy steps on how to create a Zoom account:
- First, from your browser, you go to zoom.us and then click sign up. It’s free at the top right corner.
- After doing that you provide your date of birth and enter the information relevant to you, then enter your work email address.
- After entering your email address, you go to the work address filled in and check for an email sent to you by Zoom. [email protected]. If you do not receive an email within 2-5 minutes, can click on resend email at the sign-up window.
- Once you have gotten the email, you open it and click on activate account button.
- You may be asked if you are signing up on behalf of a school, or organization. If for a school click on the on button and continue. If yes click continue and fill out the information of your school and click continue to create your account.
- After doing that you would be asked to fill out your first name, last name, and password. To create a strong password, it must consist of at least 8 or more characters, upper and lower case letters, and at least a number.
- Then click the orange button to confirm your account. Then you invite your friends or you can skip the invite process and start a test meeting.
These easy steps would help how to create a Zoom account for meetings.
How to Create a Zoom Meeting and Invite Others?
A Zoom meeting is an app that allows professionals to hold audio or video meetings. It is a beneficial meeting for all those who work remotely. Here are the easy on how to send a Zoom invite:
- First, you open the Zoom.us app and use the following sections. Host a meeting or schedule a meeting.
- Then you click on the start without video or start with video button, this depends on your need.
- After doing that you click the invite button at the bottom of your device and share your invitation. You can do that by either clicking on the copy URL button or pasting the URL into an email to the participants you want to invite. Or by clicking on copy invitation button and then pasting on an email message to the participants you want to invite.
- Finally, you click on the schedule meeting button and add to the clipboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Must I use a Zoom Account to Join a Meeting?
If you get invited to a meeting, you can join the meeting without having to open an account. It depends on the host, if the host has restricted joining meetings using authentication profiles then, you might have to open a Zoom account for access.
How to Create a Zoom Account on My Phone?
To create a Zoom account on your mobile app, you have to download Zoom Cloud meetings and tap Sign up. Then you enter your information and agree to the terms. Finally, you activate your account from the email sent to you by Zoom.
Are Zoom Meetings Free?
The purpose of Zoom meetings is work communications. A perfect tool for video calls, it was mostly the lockdown period for virtual parties. There is a free version of Zoom, but it is limited to 40 minutes call, with 100 attendees.
What are The Benefits of Zoom?
Using Zoom gives you free access to hd video and audio, end-to-end encryption for all meetings, streamlined calendaring, recording, and transcripts.
What’s the Difference between Zoom and Meey?
Zoom is an app that is preferable and accommodating for larger organizations, which have stricter security and advanced controls. While the meat is used mostly by small organizations and individuals.
How Many People Can Join a Zoom Meeting?
This depends on the plan you purchase. There are different types of plans, the basic plan which allows for 100 participants, the pro plan which allows for 300 participants and the business plan which allows for 500 participants.
CHECK THESE OUT: