Creating a new Facebook account is very easy and fast to do, all that you need to do is to access the web or mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
The process is very easy and you don’t need to be a professional to create an account, it is that easy. However, if you’ve been having a hard time doing it, you’ve clicked on the right article. I will be sharing the guides to follow in creating an account.
You can use the app or website as I said to create an account and I’ll be sharing the steps on how to register using both app and web. So, read on to find out more.
How to Create a Free Facebook Account
Registering for a profile on Facebook gives you the opportunity to connect and make new friends from all around the world. And the process of getting a profile is free and easy to do. So that means you can easily get an account to use.
Facebook is a social platform that is widely used around the world, so you like to meet people from around once register for an account.
How to Create a Facebook Account Step By Step
Follow the step by step guide to creating your account easily;
- Open the browser and go to www.facebook.com and click on create a new account.
- Enter your first name, last name, email, or number, and then enter a password that you can use whenever you wish to log in.
- Select the date of birth and the gender you want to register with for the new Facebook account.
- If you’ve provided the needed information, then click on “Sign Up” to commence.
On Mobile Apps;
- Open the app and tap on Create New Facebook Account > Next.
- Then enter your name (first and last, then next.
- Select date of date and gender, then next.
- Provide your mobile number or tap Sign up with an email to use your email address instead.
- Set up a password that you would use whenever you want to log in to the account. And tap “Next > Sign Up”.
There you go with the process of registering for an account on Facebook.