“How to Connect Your Google Home to Your Smartphone”. It is amazing how smart speakers have become very rampant in the consumer tech space and one of the trending entries in the line of the google home. In addition to its smart features, google home speakers can also do a lot with Bluetooth. You can also use the google home with the aid of Bluetooth to stream audio to another speaker, and send audio from your smartphone to your google home, when it is even connected to your google assistant equipped phone with a Bluetooth speaker and use it to make your own makeshift home device.
The speakers are lightweight and portable thus it will really be a good playing device be it at home or for outdoors. So, if you are in need of a helping hand on how to go about the connection of the google home to your smartphone, you are definitely in the right place. Just patiently read down for more information.
How to Connect Your Google Home to Your Smartphone
Google home will give you a hands-free mix at home. You can actually fix it anywhere in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom, even in your bathroom. So, you got google home and Wondering how to set it up. Well, worry no more it’s simple to set it up, cos the process only takes a few minutes and does not require any technical knowledge to fix.
Now it is important to set it up correctly and not just improvise. With the correct connections, you will be able to boss around your new smart speaker with no stress and in a short period of time. Well first off, since the google home does not have a screen, you will have to set it up using your smartphone.
CHECKOUT >>> Make Online or Contactless Payments Using Google Pay
Things You Need to Set Up Your Google Home
Before setting up your google home and connecting it to your smartphones these are the things needed;
- Firstly, you need a speaker or display
- Then get the latest version of the google home app
- Get the latest version of the Google app
- You will also require a google account
- Next is your smartphone you intend to use
- Turn on your Wi-Fi, the device works with 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on your Bluetooth
- Connect to the internet and secure a wireless network
- If you are already making use of Duo for video calling, ensure to use the same google account in Duo and in the google home app.
How to Set Up Your Google Home
Below are the guidelines on how to connect your google home to your smartphone;
- First off, plug the google home device into the wall socket. Once plugged it automatically turns on as it does not have a power button on it.
- Then, download the google home app on your smartphone. You can find the google home app on your google play or app store.
- Connect your smartphone to your Wi-Fi and then you launch the google home app.
- Then, tap the + icon at the top on the left corner.
- Next, you select the set-up device option
- Then hit the set up new devices in the options of your home
- Lastly, follow the instructions displayed on your screen to complete the set-up process.
If you followed the above guidelines, congratulation as you can now start making use of your google home and connect it to your smartphone.
for more information just CLICK HERE.