In this article, we are going to give you detailed information on how to change my birthday on Facebook. We have observed that not all Facebook users have their correct birthday information displayed, though it is better to put your real birthday on Facebook, some people actually prefer not to.
How to Change my Birthday on Facebook
If you are in this category of people, you can always go through this article to know how to change your birthday on Facebook whenever you wish to.
Steps on How to Change my Birthday on Facebook
We will be showing you two methods by which you can change your birthday on Facebook. The first is through your mobile phones and the other is through your desktop. You can follow these steps to change your birthday on mobile:
- Log in to your account and go to your Facebook News Feed. You can input your email address (or phone number) and password if you are just logged into Facebook yet.
- Click on your name. A tab will be displayed at top of the menu to take you to your profile page.
- Tap the About tab located below your profile picture.
- Scroll down to the “BASIC INFO” section to click on ‘Edit’ located at the right side of the screen.
- Edit your birthday. There are two sections below the “BIRTHDAY” heading: “Birthday”, which is the day and month of your birthday, and “Birth Year”, which is the year you were born Follow the directions to change it.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Save’ located at the bottom of the “Edit Profile” page. After doing this, your birthday change will be updated in your profile.
The above method is given for those who want to know how to change birthday on Facebook through mobile. You can go through the steps below to learn how to change birthday on Facebook through desktop:
- Go to www.facebook.com in your preferred browser. Your News Feed will be loaded if you’re already logged into Facebook. Input your email address (or phone number) and password if you are not yet logged in.
- Tap your name located on the upper-right side of the Facebook page to go to your profile page.
- Tap the ‘About’ tab located to the right of your profile picture.
- Next, tap Contact and Basic Info on the left side of the About page.
- Scroll down to your birthday to edit it. It’s below the “BASIC INFO” heading. To edit your birthday.
- After that, tap ‘Save Changes’ located at the bottom of the screen to update your birthday in your profile’s “About” section.
Kindly note that you are only allowed to change your birthday 2 weeks after the last time and you can change your birth date only 3 times in total. This is to avoid the existence of fraudulent accounts on Facebook.
More Related Posts
- Facebook New Year: Facebook New Year Cover Photos | Facebook Account Set Up
- Facebook New Year Greetings: Facebook New Year Cover Photos | Facebook New Year Wishes
- How To Change Password In Facebook: How To Change Password In Facebook Account | Facebook Password Change
- How to Change Password Pocket Wi-Fi: I Forgot My Pocket WI-FI Password
- Recover Disabled Facebook Account – Recover Facebook Account – How to Recover Disabled Facebook Account