Do you know how to change Facebook background? Although Facebook has a default background available for users, you can always feel like changing the background anytime you feel like it. We are glad to let you know that it is not difficult to do. As we are going to show you some easy steps on how to change your Facebook background.
How to Change Facebook Background
Before we proceed, it is important to know that when you change your Facebook background. You are the only one who will be able to see it and your profile picture remains the same.
How to Change Facebook Background Via Google Chrome
I will be showing you two different methods by which you can change your Facebook Background to your desired taste. The first method by which you can change your Facebook background is through Google Chrome:
- Ensure your device is connected to an active internet.
- Visit Google Chrome
- On the search bar, input https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps
- You will need to download an App by the name Stylish.
- Go to userstyles as soon as you have added stylish to your Google Chrome.
- Input ‘Facebook’ on the search bar which is located at the upper left section of the window and all the background which are compatible with Facebook will be displayed.
- Next, tap on the background you prefer. Once you do this, the details about the background will appear for you to view.
- After this, tap ‘Install with Stylish’ ( A notification for you to confirm the change to your Facebook background will appear, tap ‘Okay’ if you intend to proceed.
- Open your Facebook background on a new tab and you will discover that your Facebook background had been changed to the preferred theme you have already selected.
You can follow the few steps above through Google chrome to change your Facebook background to a different one.
How to Change Facebook Background Via Mozilla Firefox
Alternatively, you can also change your Facebook background by using Mozilla Firefox, go through the steps below to make use of this particular method:
- Ensure your device is connected to an active internet source.
- Tap on the menu button located at the upper-right corner of your browser window.
- Tap ‘Add-ons’ which will be displayed on the menu list.
- Search for the add-on called Stylish.
- Tap ‘Install’ when it pops up on the search result to begin the process of download.
- Next, restart Mozilla Firefox.
- Visit www.userstyles
- Input ‘ Facebook’ on the search bar located at the upper left section of the window and all the backgrounds which can work well with Facebook will be displayed.
- Tao on the background that you prefer to use to check through its details.
- Tap ‘install with Stylish’.(A notification for you to confirm the change to your Facebook background will appear, tap ‘Okay’ to proceed.
- Finally, open your Facebook in a new tab and you will discover that your Facebook background has been changed to the preferred theme you selected.
By following the steps above. You can rest assured that your Facebook background can be changed to a different and more preferable one anytime you wish to change it.
More Related Posts
- Change Your Facebook Name: How To Change Facebook Name | How To Change Facebook Name On App(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Google Web Store – Install and Manage Extensions | Publish in the Chrome Web Store
- Change Password Facebook: Change Password Facebook Android | Change Password Facebook App
- English to Spanish Translator – Google Translator | How to Translate English to Spanish Browser