Knowing How to Block YouTube channels is very easy especially when you cannot stand some accounts that are interacting with your videos. There are different reasons that make YouTube users make the decision to block YouTube channels, it can be to avoid some users from making interactions with their channel by making use of either the personal computer or through a mobile device.
Anytime a YouTube channel is blocked, it will prevent certain accounts from being able to pass comments on your videos through that account but it will not stop that account from being able to view the public videos. So whenever you feel a user is disturbing your leave, you can easily block the offended from having the access to comment on your videos by making use of that account. In this article, we as going to give different ways by which you can block YouTube channels.
How to Block YouTube channels on a PC
A way by which you can block YouTube channels is by making use of your computer. The process to carry this out is not a difficult one at all, it is not a long process either because it will only take about a minute if you already know the username of the person you intend to block. If you are making use of a computer and you want to block YouTube channels, you can follow the steps below:
- The first step to take is to go to youtube.com, login if required, and search for the account you intend to block.
- After you have done that, tap on their account and toggle over to “About” in the toolbar right under their channel art, also referred to as a banner (which is at the top of their channel’s page).
- Next, tap on the flag located on the right side of the page and click “Block User.”
- Finally, select “Submit.”
By following the list of steps above through the computer, the user will be successfully blocked as you wanted
How to Block YouTube channels on a Mobile Device
It is not a difficult process to block YouTube channels by making use of a movie device. It also is some and does not take long because it is relatively the same method as blocking on the desktop or computer. You can still follow the steps below to block YouTube channels if you are interested and you are making use of a mobile device:
- The first step to take is to open the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android and sign in to your account if is required to do so
- Next, click on the search icon which is located at the top of the screen, and type in the name of the user you intend to block.
- After doing that, their account will be displayed, click on it to view their main account page.
- Finally, click the three dots located in the top-right corner of the screen and click “Block user”.
That’s it for blocking channels on YouTube.